• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years

Maybe the would add Aegislash? That'd be cool, and it's pretty popular.

Honestly, that'd be epic. I can see a Pokémon like Muk or Swalot being fun as well.

100! Ghost Status!

Do you think that it'll come to Germany? I can't wait to get my meaty mitts on that app.

Woo congrats! Which ghost do you want to be?

Yeah, me too, I feel like we've been waiting way too long for it now. But as they're going to do field tests now, it looks like they're making some decent process, which is great! Seeing as they're slowly expanding the testing area, who knows... maybe Europe will be next? ;]

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years

I know that this is a complete change of subject, but I'm curious. Do you guys enjoy the music from the Pokemon games? If so which is your favorite?

Woo congrats! Which ghost do you want to be?
    Thanks! I want to be Frosslass, but I checked Serebii, and all Frosslass are actually female so... I'll go with Trevenant!

I can see a Pokémon like Muk or Swalot being fun as well.
    I agree, with Chandelure and Suicune, I wouldn't be surprised if they did add those two. ;)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I know that this is a complete change of subject, but I'm curious. Do you guys enjoy the music from the Pokemon games? If so which is your favorite?

No worries, topic changes are perfectly fine! :D

Anyway, I'm a huuuge sucker for most Pokémon music (especially from the anime), though I always have a hard time deciding between my favorite tracks, haha! If Mystery Dungeon doesn't count here, then my number one favorite would probably be Snowbelle City from X/Y!

I'll go with Trevenant!

Will getcha added! c:

Years

Back again. Been swamped with life, homework, and job hunting.

As for fave music...

I wanna be the very best,
    Like no one ever was.
    To catch them is my real test,
    To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land,
    Searching far and wide.
    Each Pokemon to understand
    The power that's inside!

Pokemon, (gotta catch them all) its you and me
    I know its my destiny.

Pokemon
    Oh, you're my best friend
    In a world we must defend.

Pokemon, (gotta catch them all) a heart so true
    Our courage will pull us through.

You teach me and I'll teach you.

(Po-ke-mon)
    Gotta catch 'em all

Every challenge along the way
    With courage I will face.

I will battle every day
    To claim my rightful place.

Come with me, the time is right
    There's no better team.

Arm in arm we'll win the fight
    It's always been our dream.

Pokemon!https://www.metrolyrics.com/pokemon-theme-lyrics-pokemon.html#ixzz45aJqxk5E

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I like music from most RPGs, Pokémon is no exception. As for a favorite... GSC battle theme maybe? It's really hard to choose, because the games, including spin-offs, are filled with tons of good music.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

april fools i was off all month so far
    I really like the rival battle themes, especially Silver's in HGSS. And the music in the cave where you get Kyurem in BW2.
    but speaking of april first i wasnt allowed near the googly eyes again this year qwq

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years

My favourite theme in the Pokemon series is the Elite Four Music in Gen 5. The music fits the competitive nature of the Elite Four particularly Marshal.

The themes for Mistralton in Gen 5 and the Slateport City theme from ORAS are also themes I like a lot.

Meadow

Years

I also liked the fast-paced remix of Team Plasma's theme in BW2! It made the battles feel more intense, haha.

Meadow

Years

Oops its been awhile haha so hows everyone been? Everyone see the boxart that was released? You know not the actual box art but just the background image that theyll use? xD

Dedenne! :D

Are you referring to Sun & Moon? If so, I haven't looked at anything regarding those games yet, haha oops... xD Will have to fix that eventually. ;)

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • ~B0O~

Oops its been awhile haha so hows everyone been? Everyone see the boxart that was released? You know not the actual box art but just the background image that theyll use? xD

Dedenne! You're back too!!
    Watch out for Ghosts...

The Family's gettin' back together!

*cough* Anyway, I did see that on Serebii. Apparently, Magearna is a confirmed Steel/Fairy-type now. Whoa. Shocker.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Whaaaaaat thats amazing i totally did not expect that typing

Team Plasma's music was great too *drool*

Catching up on topic I didnt see any boxart stuff besides the symbols for the games with the words Sun and Moon. Tbh I thought it was fake at first cause the letters looked too close to BW's font. That's it. :'D

hiiiiiii revise and catman!!!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • hiiiiiii revise and catman!!!
    Hiii Flare! Oh wait you didnt say hi to me xD

And hey Catman and Meadow and omg if you havent seen it just the boxart is so so i mean when they said they released the boxart you expect like the pokemon on front with the title of the game beneath it but no it was just that background image like literally you know how theres a Y behind Yveltal and an X behind Xerneas? Ya we got basically that except its just a gradient of color lol

Fairy/Steel what a shocker haha

Oh ya 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back