• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I say rawr. Because I can. =3 /is really weird right now >.>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I just thought of a corny name for the iSketch emblem. But of course, it's gonna have to pass by Hiiro first.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Finished mine and sent it to Hiiro. He likes it, so he just needs to get an admin to add it.

Also, as soon as I can evolve my Kabuto in VDex, my entire team's going from Espeon, Milotic, Dialga, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Kabutops to Dialga, Palkia, Yin Mew, Yang Mew, Mew, and a Riolu Egg. I'll put Reshiram and Zekrom in later.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've barely bothered to really look for Yang Mew. XD; /found it twice though. I finally caught Mewtwo today though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I find it funny how Hoenn's my least fave reason (PokeSupe Hoenn doesn't count), and yet both Mews I caught in Hoenn. Yang was in Victory Road!Hoenn whereas Yin was in Sky Pillar.

/now has an entire team of legendaries plus an egg

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sky Pillar... /forgot to check there when she was in Hoenn. Really hopes Yang Mew isn't there. XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Watch it actually be there, though XD

And I think I can catch a second Mew too, since I got two Old Sea Charts? o3o /gonna wait before wasting another ¥1500 on an Ultra Ball

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still haven't switched out my partner, so Ultra Balls are pretty cheap for me right now. <333

I only have Mewtwo and Ying Mew. 'Course, I've been neglecting VDex these past few weeks, so that's why.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I haven't switched mine out either. But that's 'cause I'm waiting for him to reach max affection. Ergo, items in shops on the map are still 25% more expensive. At least I'm making ¥90 an hour, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This is your second or third partner though, right? /is still on her first. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If you don't count Yun, my default, my second. Zan's probably one of the easiest partners for me since I love catching female Pokemon XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha, so Yun was actually your default? I'm actually glad I kept him, because he's currently saving me a bit of money.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye~ And then I switched to Zan and am now on Bel.

And I just discovered Souryuu City has two different tracks depending on the game. Comparing them, I like Black's more |D

...And now I'm comparing Black City's music with White Forest's. Black City's wins by far. I love it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm getting White first, mainly for Rankurusu and Doredia. /sage nod.

I haven't listened to any of the tracks, and I don't think I will until I get the game.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Getting Black first again still, but I'll get White later~

Some of the tracks are so amazing, thooooough~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'd rather not have the urge to get Black/White because of the tracks in November when they aren't coming out until March and I don't even know if I'll be able to get the game then.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

But they're still so pretty~

Oh well, you'll get to hear them eventually.

/ugh, just added all my fave FT OST tracks to one playlist to burn onto a CD, got the HGSS OST up, and am now getting more Touhou GSTs added to iTunes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back