• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Blados: A zombie!?!?!? *draws his sword*

Chalis: Blados, relax. he's not really a REAL zombie. Those are only possible during the Grave Eclipse.

Blados: oh... my bad, forgot that event was over with.

Masked Man: Blados! Chalis! you should've done your research on this thread beforehand!

Blados & Chalis: Sorry sir!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Huh. Looks like someone got a new laptop or something along the lines.

Let's not threaten people, please.

Years
    Chalis: our boss only wants one thing from Stand Alone. Quite a reasonable thing if you consider what time of year it is.

Blados: once he gives our boss what he desires, we have orders to call off the hunt.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That gives you no excuse to threaten people. Besides, that is no way to get what you want from someone.

1. Stop hiding.
    2. Perhaps asking him in a more meaningful way would be more appropriate.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014

I'm a zombie. I could post a zero you know :3

But I'm only a low lever zombie D;

130. I used to be one of the highest zombies, now I'm low level just like you Pokestick. Feels good to mingle with low level zombies ;P lol

Who's the alt? It reminds me of a certain someone that I can't tolerate too well >.>

Years
    (OOC: It's part of a game I'm playing with another member. Im pretending I'm dead.)

Masked Man: hmph. there's one problem with that. people shouldn't have to ask for a "Merry Christmas & Happy New Year".

Chalis: he does have a point.

Blados: and even if our boss did ask, Stand Alone would most likely never see it considering that our boss might be on his ignore list.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ho-hum. I've yet to see your reason as to why you should be threatening a member or not. :/

I told ~your boss~ that if anything of the sort happens, I won't tolerate it. I was quite serious about it.

@Nudge: I can't give you a definite answer, but I have a huge feeling it's who you're speaking of.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

DAUGHTER. It's good to see you again. <3 I saw your name on the 'Who's Online' list and squeaked.

Why won't my smilies disable. ;^;

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    134. Yeah... Kinda understandable why I've been avoiding the site though.

But I thought I should come back now, not sure why other than that you and Lucia probably show up here more than on LJ.

And I missed my PC friends.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Well, well~!! Long time no see, Silv~!! How've you been~?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye. It was very understandable, but it's wonderful to see you back here :3

I haven't been able to get into the roleplaying mood for the past few months, which is why I haven't been around on LJ. D;

/hugs. We've missed you too~ Rossu-Pie is actually on break right now from PC, but I'm sure she'll be happy to see you back!

Well, I told my sister I wasn't going to be on the laptop long, so I'll be getting off for a bit now. Again, I'm sooo glad to see you back here. :3

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    137. I'll probably still be not very active here for a while, though.

Well, that's understandable~ I kinda wanted to make sure you both knew the Team Rocket event is on, started yesterday, in fact. I wanted to make sure you knew there was some epic occurring. XD

It's... Good to be back. Nice to talk to you again, too.

Years
    Masked Man: Well, Well, Well, what have we have here? I'm not going to say much here expect that I grow tired of being referred to as "boss" you guys may call me Arcanus.

Chalis: our boss apparently knows you as well, girl.

Blados: lucky for you, he ordered us to spare you. I don't know why though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back