• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Yeah. I only made two mistakes. I forgot a freaking particle and I accidentally used the Hiragana of a certain character instead of the Katakana, when it was a Western word >.< Woops >.>

I wants teh keeyute kitteh... DX

Well, I'm heading off to class again... -sigh- Calculus, why dost thou torment me so? I love thee, yet you destroy me..... /shot for lame acting
    Adios, peeps~!! Enjoy your sammiches and typhoons >.>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need a costume for next Saturday, orz. /doesn't know what to go to the ball as. this is for class btw.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wasn't planning on a costume at all this year, other than a cheap 5 dollar wal-mart shirt saying something about... a ninja or something along those lines. I don't remember what it said exactly though. xD; But now I need to think of an actual costume.

haha.... two of my classmates are saying that I type too fast. /finds this amusing.

Definitely the second one. :>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'll probably never be able to go through with it. I just might dress as Marisa from Touhou again.

And OK~

/next will be N x Touko, then Silver x Blue, then Jun x Hikari, then maybe Natsu x Lucy if Pixiv decides to cooperate again

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha, thanks drea~ XD

Hnnn.... idk. I'm tempted to try to figure something out with that black dress I wore for the Band Banquet that one year.

Cute theme, btw. :>

/had a conversation with someone in her class on roleplaying. |D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Which one? The one in which they're in the forest or something along those lines?

RenxJeanne sounds good as well~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

D'awwww~ I don't remember which one that is, but I'm sure you can think of something with it. :>

That one works too though! |D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

xDDD Was it already transparent, or was the transparency really nice to you?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Even better! :D

/made a few icons today, but that's pretty much it. oh! and also made her profile pretty again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back