• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metamon

Hello, Super Serious Gal!
Years
  • That's too sad... WOFZ is where I was born here... I return to PC to get a little happier... but this news makes me sad again.

And I've never managed to be a Zombie... yet.

I'll just go away for now... but, tonight I'll be back... *sob*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The news that WOFZ will eventually close down has been around for the past few months. You just... leave at the wrong times, Reddo? Sorry. :(

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm sorry Reddo. I really am. And now that Zeffy has posted his, I guess it's my turn....

I personally don't have anything prepared for this. I tried prepping, but.... ya know.... Sometimes, ya just gotta let things come from the heart in the moment. WOFZ wasn't my first home on PC. To be honest, I came to PC (a second time after... 3 years or so on a new account cuz I forgot everything about my old one) to the Game Development section and the Hacking section during one of my Poke-highs. But, ya know, I stuck with it. Kinda got involved with a project or two with people here, until it flopped. Then, I just kinda.... stalked. I found Other Clubs and started posting in the FF/KH Club for awhile, but... that only made me so happy. It wasn't until I was about to give up on PC altogether again that I found OT, and specifically, WOFZ. TCTI and DLTMS0 just.... it didn't feel special. I didn't feel a connection. And, admittedly, I was timid and afraid of the staff who posted there. But, WOFZ just had this sort of.... friendliness about it that no other thread I'd ever come across had had. To be honest, I think, even in real life I've never met a friendlier group of people. I've made friends who have had such a huge impact on me. Silv, Gazza, Nudge, Code, Sakura, Nee, Don, Zeffy, Reddo... so many of you guys I met in WOFZ. And you've all, admittedly, become people I care about a lot. You've all given me a lot of fun, given me a place I can turn to when I needed a smile when nothing else can. And that's why, I think, I loved WOFZ so much. Not because of the counting, or because of the rules and whatnot. It's the people and memories it's given me. I will have stuck with PC for two years in less than three weeks. That's thanks to this place. To these people. And while I'm grateful to WOFZ for giving me that which it has, I think now it deserves the chance to be put to rest. It's been dying slowly now... and it's saddened me. I think that, the lack of posts in over a week and a half have shown that it's ready.

You people can call me sappy, naive, foolish, stupid, whatever you want. But, to me, this place has been something very dear, and at some of the darkest times in my life. So, I just wanna say thank you, WOFZ, and thank you everyone who's posted here and become my friend. And... I wanna say... goodbye, WOFZ. You've meant a lot to me.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014

Well... This is my final reset. Goodbye guys, I'll miss you a lot. (Except Silv, but whatever).

This place was really cool, and it's pretty sad to see it go.

So long WOFZ.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Am I the only original member of the WOFZ group still actively visiting PC?
    /WOFZ veteran.
    //First post made on the 175th page of the original thread. :B

I was such a n00b. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's great, Awesome. ;D

Anyways... I think all the original members (or most of 'em) had said something on this page. I don't want to close this thread on the next page over due to that, so I think it's time for this place to be closed. o/

If you had any other last words... well... i'm sorry. ;___;

Farewell, WOFZ. You have been a good game.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back