• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    5. *G turns into his adamantite armor form* *Jaden climbs on Holo's back*
    Song: im Sera now!! lets get out of here!! *leaps backward as spikes start dropping from the ceiling*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    7. Sera: im going as fast as i can without getting shishkabobbed!! *leaps away from another spike* *has her back against the wall* falls thru a hidden hole in the wall just as it gets blocked off by spikes* Holo!! im alright!! i-ill find another way around!!

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

(OOC: Internet crash...a LONG one..... I'll leave a contiuation here for you Silv)

*Wings is Sent into my mind via dark magic* *She sees the time she sacrificed herself for me*

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years

*he senses something bad, so he's gonna make the next message quick*

<I...don't know. I'm in the middle of what seems to be a desert.>

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. Wings: this... this is what you were dreaming about?! please... this is past... you have to wake up!! *starts radiating a bright white light, which is covering the memory* please... donjt get so stuck in the past that you lose sight of the future... <a desert? im afraid im not familiar with this land's geography, but your mental voice sounds close, so you cant be too far away>

(ok, heres the character recruitment guide i found for ya!! https://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/939439/54708 )

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

....Wings? is that really you? ....I thought I......

*The Dream vansihes, and I wake up*

What a nightmare.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

...You really don't know how much that event hurt me... I still havent gotten over that... I know I brought you back to life.... but......

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    11. Wings: i... im sorry, i truly am... but, no matter what, well always be around to protect eachother, right? i mean--

???: an eye for an eye, brat!! *Wings and Yami are dragged apart by rough, powerful hands*

?????: *to Yami* you killed our comrade, now well kill yours!! *shoves one of those creepy curvy swords thru Wings' side with a spray of blood*

Wings: *falls to the ground*

*the two bandits scamper off into the shadows, as quickly as theyd come*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    14. Wings: *sits up* ugh... im fine. i know it looks bad, but its just a cut... he missed. he mostly got me clothes... *pulls the sword out of her dress, tossing it aside* ow...

(COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *flying hug tackle*)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back