• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    *Falls over*
    Wow, flying hug tackles go all over the place! Hya, Snowflake! =D *Hugsies*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (its been ages!! tho i may not need to go to school tomorrow... me getting sik.)

Wings: yeah. we dont know what Twisted is plotting... im sure the others are fine. you know they can take care of themselves.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

[If you say so Serra...] *Runs faster then the spikes* *Escapes into the break in the path, turns and Goes down the other path*

[Winged One.... It's great to see you again.]

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Me too! I think...Me been sick mah entire winter vacation...only been in bed watching CSI and readin books....I REALLY wanted to go to mah friends.... =(

Have you had a winter vacation, or are ya going to have one? =D (I forgot the english word for "Break from school", and the closest word I can remember is "vacation".)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. (yo mean winter break? me old school has an annual winter break)

Wings: Holo!! Jaden! G! ... wheres Song... er, Sera? *hoping they wont freak out about her bloody side*

Lucy

☂snow fairy, don't say goodbye
    Years
    [OOC: Because I can. Theme does not relate to how she looks, and she does not look like Lucy from Fairy Tail, Peanuts, I Love Lucy, or any series with a "Lucy" in it.

This Lucy is a cat. Just a cat, it seems. Maybe a Felyne from Monster Hunter.]

Nyaaaaaawn. What a nice nap, nya. I don't know how some can stand four hours of sleep, nya. I need at least 14, nya.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Um, yeah. Winter break. *Face slap because name was so simple*
    XD

Lucy

Years

Neee, what's all the commotion, nya?

*she goes over, and watches behind a rock*

That girls looks pretty bloody, nya. She needs some of Lucy's special berry meowdicine, nya.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

[I can understand why the Other Self would be scared... I think he cares about much more then you think he does. but, We need to go rescue Dogboy from twisted...and I sense something...] *Goes behind a wall* *Turns back into her human form* *Hides her ears and tail*

*Comes back from around the wall*

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Wow, I really am lost when it comes to the Rp XD
    ....I can't even jump in! I should be in bed, so I always leave loose ends when I jump in...

Lucy

Years

[I thought you zero-resetted.]

Lucy's here because Lucy sees someone in need of Lucy's berry meowdicine, nya. It works miracles, nya.

And Lucy is a Felyne, not a kitty, nya.

Lucy

Years

Berry meowdicine, nya. It replenishes lost blood, nya. And it does many more things, nya.

Lucy's specialty is cooking and meowdicine making, nya. And Lucy uses only grains and veggies and fruits in her recipes, nya.

Akari

Man
    Years
    14 or 8. Silv, this is awkward I know, but do you have a spare alt that you wouldn't mind pairing with Cowboy Grandpa alt Akari? XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back