• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Fine you be like that then. XD

You didn't even ask for a theme. >:P

0 < love being able to do that. :P

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (ohai, fellow Vocaloid theme owner!!! former regular!! Pazuru!!)

Sera: Twisted's gone... ran away... *punches wall* BLEEPIT!!! if only i hadnt brought that sword along... Wings is dead and its all me fault!!

G: Sera, its not your fault... *hugs her tight* itll be alright. *strokes her hair* youre not the one to blame... this is Twisted's doing, and hers alone.

(Gaz, meloves your theme. and Reyrey's. and... ALL THE OTHER POKESUPE ONES!!!!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

for some strange reason, i get the sense that these symbols on our hands might be a clue of to how to bring Wings back to life. But how can we?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (well DUH!!!!! its YELLOWW!!!! *first few themes were all of Yellow or at least had Yellow as her avvie*)

(O.O she prolly has Red... and Yellow's taken... uh.... uh... is Saphy being used? and what CSS would i need? *so frantic shes prolly gonna miss out on the collab thingy*)

Sera: something tells me youre right... wait... why is... she glowing like that?! *the marks on their hands start glowing as well*

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010

(Sapphire, Red, Emerald, and Blue are open if you want to join in, my Daughter. c: )

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (RED'S OPEN!!!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? WANT!!!!!!! and, uh... ill need the CSS code and stuffs... i couldnt join in last time coz no one would tell me. info i can look up, but CSS i need help wif)

*the light emanating from Wings' body and the marks on their hands ovetakes everything**when the light clears, Yami and Dogboy are in separate bodies and the whole group is standing in a forest. Holo is holding a sword, G has some sheet music, Sera has an apple, Dogboy and Jaden find an ace of hearts each in their pockets, and a small white butterfly perches on Yami's finger* *Holo wears a red dress, G a blue suit, Sera a green dress, Dogboy and Jaden matching yellow outfits, and Yami waers a white version of his usual clothes*

Mirokarosu

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010

(No worries my daughter! I'll do all the work! You just have to copy/paste! I even include the avatar! |D And you're the only person I would allow to have Red other than myself. <3 )

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    2. But I thought we agreed that if Silv wanted to join and wanted Yellow I would be generous enough and give her it and take the Red theme.

Mirokarosu

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010

(We'll let her choose which one she wants c:

Ah, but can you change 'Johto' to 'Kanto' Gazza? XD; Yellow's a Kanto one, not a Johto one. Again, my fault. )

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    *number*. (Red~ YEE~~~!!!!!!!! *happy* *so happy she could be floating* YAY!!!!)

Sera: yeah... there has to be a reason this has happened. well find her... right? *suddenly some sort of creature jumps out of the trees, landing on Sera* AAAHH!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

.........Am i suspoed to use this? I've never used one before... but here goes nothing.

*Swings the sword at the creature*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back