• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    18. Wings: *leaps backward* wh-what the-- whats wrong, Yami!? *ducks under the sword* f-fight it!!

Twisted: *appears on a ledge overhead holding a small red crystal bottle* hm. just as planned. Yami!! i will give you a way to get your partner back!!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    20. Sera: Yami!! drop the sword!!

Twisted: believe it or not, i want to give you your partner back. however, i need you to do a little job for me first.

Wings: *dodges the sword again* Lucy, be careful!! that lady is pure evil!! if she starts throwing magic around, run!

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

Sera.. For Some reason I can't.. It won't let me!

*Attempts to Stab Wings Again8

Twisted..What Job could you want me to do?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    22. Twisted: oh, its simple really, and not very hard. all you need to do is... *voice shifts from warm and friendly to cruel and cold* kill Wings. its your choice... kill Wings and your partner will be returned to you safe and sound, or let her live and never see your partner again alive or otherwise.

Sera: d-dont do it, Yami!! we can think of something!! *G is holding her back from rushing into the fray*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    .....You Cruel and Twisted B******!

...Uggh... What to do.........

Jaden: So this is what Aura was talking about.....

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    24. Wings: {what does he mean, what Aura was talking about?! unless... wait... is this what Yami was trying to tell me?! i... i know what i must do...} Yami... kill me.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

I'm afraid it's the only way to get my partner back... Forgive me, Wings...... *Stabs Wings*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    26. Wings: *smiles as she falls, fatally wounded* *a shining white angel form, Wings' soul, rises out of her body*

Twisted: *cackles wildly* *releases Dogboy's spirit from the crystalline red bottle*

*shadows wrap around Wings' soul, pulling it away*

*six beams of light stream out of the darness where Wings' soul disappeared* *a red beam of light hits Holo and a red symbol of the spade appears on her right hand* *a blue light hits G, leaving a blue diamond shape on his left hand* *a green light hits Sera, causing a green clover symbol to appear on her right hand* *a yellow light hits Jaden, making the left half of a heart appear in yellow on his left hand* *a yellow light hits Dogboy's soul, making the right half of a heart appear in yellow on his right hand* *a pure white beam of light hits Yami, marking his left hand with a white star*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    *Mergers with my partner*

....I feel terrible..... but... it was the only way to get you back, partner. *Puzzle Flashes*

normal me: ...What? What is with these markings on our hands?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Just posting here to tease Jordan a bit.

Maybe. XD

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

-don't mind Pazuru. she's just following her pair around 'cause SHE CAN'-

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Honey, You're safe! *Runs To Dogboy* *Hugs him* *Winks*

However, I am mad at that Twisty... She forced the Other Self to Kill The Winged One...

...What do we do now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back