• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami/Atem: Ah... G.. Glad to see you are alright. Take a look at who is with us. *Pints to Wings* more importantly, we need to get out of this dream world.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    *meanwhile*
    Badd: ....So scientist girl...... what have.....you figured out?
    ???: The name's Ema Skye!
    Ema: and.. these markings.. they do appear to be a curse.. but there is no curse I've ever heard of with markings like these...
    Badd: .....if you look.... carefully... on two of this group....the markings....are fainter then... the rest...of them....

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    18. G: i cant see, remember?

Sera: G, its Wings!! shes alive!!

G: *recognizes Wings' breathing* WINGS!! *hugs Wings, to Yami's considerable irritation* but... how?!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami/Atem: It's a long Story... I rather tell it only once more... Now,.. if you could please stop hugging Wings... *is irritated*

Jaden: Only one more to find...

me: ....me wife...Holo....

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    20. G: *looks at Yami with a cocky grin* *hugs Wings tighter* *Yami can see an irritated look on Sera's face too*

Wings: *still being hugged by G* uh... shouldnt we try to remove Dogboy's, Jaden's, and G's marks?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

me: So, Yami... What Vision did you have of Holo?

Yami/Atem: She's still in the forest, yet no longer in a cage. she is fending off monsters with her sword, saving a baby wolf, without killing the monsters.

me: *Runs into the forest* HOLO!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami/ Atem: ....I'm fine now. Come on, we can't let my partner get too far ahead.
    Jaden: *snickers* *to self* could this be a relationship? *so Yami and Wings can hear* What are we waiting for? the sooner we get out of this place the better!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *The group goes into the forest, every town person they past bows down*

Jaden: The townspeople seem to be bowing down to you, Sera. or should i say "Queen Sera" because, to the townspeople, you are a queen to them...

Yami: I'm surprised to no bodyguards came with you, Sera.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    28. Royal Guard: *grabs Yami's arm* HOLD IT! where are you taking the queen? you are under arrest for suspicion of kidnapping her royl personage!! *Wings, Jaden, and Sera have also been grabbed rather roughly*

guard holding Sera: now, your majesty, you must shout out when such loathesome churls as these lay a hand on you!!

Sera: no, these are my friends!! let go of me!!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

*Runs Back* *Sees the Royal Guard*

Royal Guard, before you take them, I need to see if your logic is sound. I am a defense Attorney. So, please, put them down.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    30. guard: sorry, brat, we only listen to the captain. and unfortunately, he isnt here. *kicks Dogboy into a tree 10 feet away*

Sera: stop it!! stop!

guard: sorry, your majesty, but we need to do what we need to do to keep you safe. and no funny business, any of ya... we have these special shields against all forms of magic!! theyll even protect us from a doomsday spell!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Ears Perk up*

My friends are in trouble!

*Eats Wheat* *Transforms into her Wolf form*

*Runs to Where her friends are*

Grrrr... [Put them down you!] [Sera! How could you let them do this?! I thought they where your friends!] [Guards! those shields won't protect you from my wrath!]

[I'm saving you for last, Sera.... I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to forgive you for this.]

*Attacks the guards holding Yami*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    32. Sera: it- its not my doing!! i tried to stop them!! theyre not acting under my orders!! ple-- *an armored hand covers her mouth* *no one in the group notices as Sera is dragged away by a guard*

Guard: fall back!! we have the queen, now lets end this masquerade!! *all the guards let go of their captives*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Howls* [Darn it! lost her! ...Stupid world!]

*Goes back into the forest and changes into her human form, hiding her ears and tail*

*Comes back out* *Sees Dogboy* Honey, are you okay?

*Stares at the guard* Why did you do that to my husband?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    34. Guard: husband, huh? well, i suppose theres no reason to continue the masquerade... *Yami suddenly gets a vision of that guard sticking a sword thru the captain of the royal guard* look, keep your mouths shut about this, and i wont tell my king that we let some people see. i cant believe you actually fell for our royal guard ploy!! hah hah!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami/ Atem: I knew you wern't the REAL royal guards at all. *Puzzle flashes Brighter then ever before, even brighter then the time he saved wings* *Says the following chant*

Almighty protector of the sun and sky, I beg of thee, please heed my cry. Transform thyself from orb of light and bring me victory in this fight. I beseech thee, grace our humble game. But first I shall...call out thy name, Winged Dragon of Ra!

*Thunder is heard, and lightning is seen*

Yami/Atem: now time to get the mark off Jaden, my partner and G's hand.

*Jaden, me, and G hold Hands*
    Yami/: *Uses the power of unity*

Yami/Atem: Tell me where you took the queen, and I'll call off my God. the shields will not do you any good against this god.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back