• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    36. Guard: awa... awawa!!! d-dragon!!! we-- we were just ordered by our king to capture the queen of the green country!! theyre taking her back to the land of yellow!!

Wings: if they take her across the border... bleepit, ill search from the sky!! *lifts off*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    38. G: *suddenly appears, having had to dispatch some guards in the forest* I'll join the ground party!! Sera... they won't get away with this!! I'll find you, I promise!

Wings: i think i see something running to the north!! ill check it out!! *dives toward the north*

Sera: youre my royal guards, arent you?! then take me back to the castle this instant!!

guard: sorry, queeny, but that was a ruse!! *knocks Sera out*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Goes back into the forest, finds some wheat, and eats it* *Transforms into her wolf form*

*Dogboy climbs on* *Runs back to the guard*

[So.. this boy told me that you are taking the queen to the land of yellow. tell me where that is... BEFORE i bite your head off!]

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    40. guard: west!!! its to the west!! {hahaha... suckers!! how are they gonna know the kingdom of blue is to the west and the land of yellow is to the south?!}

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

[I can tell what you are thinking. you think a goddess like me would be dumb enough to fall for a clear lie like that? so, the land of yellow is to the south, huh? Thanks for that.]

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    42. guard: gyaaah.... y-yes i lied!! but its not to the south!! its to the east!! east!!! {how?! how did she see thru it?! crap, she wont believe this either!!}

Wings: *reaches the group she saw running northward* huh? theres no one here? *ambushed by a group of guards different from the group that took Sera* *frantically starts dodging swords* <Yami!! i was wrong!! north is the wrong way!!> *voice starts growing fainter as Wings gets tireder* <dont worry... about me... go... other direction!! this way... trap!>

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

[You are lying again.] *Howls* A bunch of Wolves start gathering to the guard

[Tell the truth. or these wolves will have you for a snack.]

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    44. guard: aawwwwwagh!!! s-south!! its south!! you gotta believe me this time!! {im sorry, my king... but theres nothing i can do!! still, this small group is no match for our armies!!}

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    46. *Holo arrives at the border just as Sera is taken across it*

Guard: ah ah ah, wolf!! you cross the border, and the land of yellow officially goes to war with the country of green!! you wouldnt want to start a war, now would you?! too bad for you, the only person in the country of green who can proclaim war is the queen, and as you can see, thats quite beyond her capability!!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *Yami and Jaden appear*
    Yami/ Atem: Your logic may be sound, but you forgot about one thing.
    Jaden: If you never touch the ground, you havent officially crossed.
    Yami/Atem: *Puzzle glows* Gods! Answer my call! my name is Pharaoh Atem!

*Suddenly, to the guard's surprise, a mystical force lifts Sera up out of his grasp, over to Yami and Jaden, landing on the Dragon that Yami and Jaden is on*

Yami/Atem: Retreat!

*Holo and the others vanish, they head back to the castle* *Holo transforms back into her human form*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Those "Guards" that took you wern't your guards at all. I can't believe i fell for that. me of all people.

However, it's thanks to Yami and Jaden here finding a contradiction in a solider from the Land of Yellow's warning.

..Can you forgive me for accusing you? *Holds out hand with the symbol on it*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami/Atem: She fell into a trap while trying to find you. She said not to worry about it. but i realized something. the marks that where on our hands are a curse. we won't wake up from this dream until we remove the symbols.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    52. Sera: she fell into a trap?! she could be in a lot of danger!! even tho she said not to worry about her, shed say that whether she was in danger or not!! you know she would!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back