• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    99. Wings: you mean... you knew this was going to happen?

**meanwhile**

Cook: *wearing one of those muffin hats* ah, young master Jaden!! how might i serve you?!

(SOMEONE WILL BE A ZOMBIE!!)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Well, it wusn't me this time either....
    Anybody want to go for a new record? =D

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (TT_TT i wanted to be first with two zombie accounts. i guess "the master" really is just a figurehead, after all.)

Cook: ah, Mistress Holo as well! such an honor!! so, how might i be of service to the two of you? ah, so the queen herself asks that you two be allowed to dine early... very well! *opens a second set of doors, revealing a lavish banquet hall and a feast of more rich food than Jaden and Holo feel they could eat in a week*

(}:3 ill get me revenge on you yet, Holo... just you wait!! you said i could be as evil as i want today, remember?)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    BUT SILV! I was going to help you get a HIGHER record! Not let any of those punk-butt peeps take it! XD
    Whatevs. I'm gonna sleep now. Maybe read some of The Hobbit. Gnight! =D

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. (yeah, im called that. but no one actually means it. night night Code... no bedbugs, mmkay?)

Cook: but of course, m'lady!! *gestures to an end of a table filled with every apple-inclusive dish imaginable* {yess... eat! enjoy it!!}

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

(On second thought, I do not want my zombie powers at this point in time. I am willing to swap them with one of your alts, Silver. Which one do you want)

Wow.. This looks delicious. *Starts eating*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

(Very Well. I give me Zombie powers to Winged Guardian.)

*Is still eating* *Suddenly stops* Jaden....Wait...don't....or...order.....any...thing. the food..... is..... *faints*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Sera! Something doesnt feel right... it may just be me... but I think your Royal Cooks may be poisoning our friends.

*Eyes change color* *Clothes change to black* *looks like a Ninja* *Vanishes*

Jaden: ..What did you do to her?

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    9. Sera: what?! thats insane!! why would they do that?!

**meanwhile**

Cook 2: oh, worry about her not!! she is merely asleep!! too rich food!! tends to do that!! *quietly steals Jaden's deck and shoves him into a chair* *continues holding Jaden down*

Cook: *calmly drags Holo into the kitchen* we take good care of her here!!

Cook 3: now... eat!! you are hungry, are you not?! then eat!! lest you offend her highness!! fear not, no assassins or ninjas can get in here!!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    me: *sneaks past the camera's without getting seen by them* Ninjas can't get in? we will see about that.

Yami/Atem: Sera... I'm starting to get that feeling too........ The Cards are telling me that Jaden's deck has been stolen.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    11. Cook: *picks up a knife from the table* I SAID EAT!!! eat something, or we will have to force you to, and that will not be pleasant for any of us.

**meanwhile**

Sera: but... why?! why would they do that?! those are good, kind men from the village...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back