• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I never said it was illegal for him to give up his powers.
    You just don't post zero... simple.
    But passing them on is a different thing.
    You didn't hit 100 so you did not become a zombie.
    And that is the rule YOU MUST HIT 100.

Also Podifo is active and he is still the authority in this thread (other than the Mods of course XD) Until the next thread is made.

He said he'd close it so you could start a new one and make some new/clear up the rules a bit more.
    But obviously we didn't want that because we worked hard for the post count we have.
    myself included.

But you know that's still an option.
    I'm sure Podifo wouldn't mind requesting the thread to be closed but as I said post count and stuff. ;3

EDIT: I need to go back to bed so g'night.

Last edited:

Shi-Long Lang

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2010
    (NOT SO FAST!
    This is what lawyers call a "loophole" am i right? It does not say anything about not being able to transfer powers. which means if people want to, they can transfer powers. just because it is not in the rules, does not make it cheating. However, I have read back in this thread and saw a REAL example of cheating. meaning "Winged Guardian" should already be a zombie, instead of this Zero_ person, as you can't delete posts.)

(..And I think I'll leave something here. for Silver)

I think She's talking about going into the dream world, without being affected by the curse.

Last edited:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

(Sorry to butt in, but honestly. Does the transfer the powers really have to take place? Half the people who go to this place already have powers, and if both the active people have powers, then there's even less point not much point for this thread...)

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I never said it was illegal for him to give up his powers.
    You just don't post zero... simple.
    But passing them on is a different thing.
    You didn't hit 100 so you did not become a zombie.
    And that is the rule YOU MUST HIT 100.

Also Podifo is active and he is still the authority in this thread (other than the Mods of course XD) Until the next thread is made.

He said he'd close it so you could start a new one and make some new/clear up the rules a bit more.
    But obviously we didn't want that because we worked hard for the post count we have.
    myself included.

But you know that's still an option.
    I'm sure Podifo wouldn't mind requesting the thread to be closed but as I said post count and stuff. ;3

EDIT: I need to go back to bed so g'night.
    You make some excellent points, Gazza. And I actually think you are right. BUT! There was a misunderstanding during the time when Zero became a Zombie. Winged Guardian deleted her post when she was poster nr 100 in the count, and since there were made clear rules by Podifo about post deleting after the very first zombie came, Winged Guardian is a Zombie, and not Zero.

In conclusion; Winged Guardian was wrong, Dogboy was wrong, Gazza was right (Imo), Winged Guardian became right at a later time, and Shi-Long Lang is right. XD
    Therefore, Winged Guardian is a zombie, Vanitas is still a zombie, Gazza is a zombie, Dogboy is, Holo is, but not Zero.

THERE! =D

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    See Code got what I was saying.
    Thank you Code.

As for the Wiged Gaurdian and Zero_ matter I have no say as I wasn't here at the time.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (well, it is very much true... no one noticed me little deleted post coz it was at the bottom of the page. and frankly, i do understand Gaz's point about the rules... i just try to justify these kinds of things to meself by saying that its a grey area so its ok. i hope you understand that)

Meracle: Meow!! That's possible?!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. Meracle: OK... So what are we waiting for?!

**meanwhile**

Doctor: i cant even figure out what it's doing to her system... every time i look into one abnormality, it disappears and something else starts acting up.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    7. Meracle: I'm Meracle Chamlotte. And yes, I'm coming! Holo is my friend!

**meanwhile**

Doctor: if only we could pinpoint what exactly this poison is or what it does... until then or until she wakes up, im afraid theres not much we can do for her.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Lang: I'm coming as well!
    Ema: *Pults the attached helmets on the trios heads.* Activate transfer!
    *The trio appears in the palace, right outside the medical wing that Holo is in.

Ema: *Runs In* Ema Skye Here! I have important information about the poison!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    10. *the doctor appears to be unable to hear or see the new arrivals*

Doctor: im afraid we cant do much more than making her comfortable... if she were awake, she could help us figure out whats wrong...

(COOOOOOOOOOOOOODE!!!!! *FLYING HUG TACKLE* did i ignore you?! *looks up* it appears i did. im sorry, i didnt notice id been ninjad!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back