• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. Sera: *tries to leave the room, but her wrists are grabbed by the doctor* wh-what are you doing?!

Doctor: *silently throws Sera into the center of the room* *drags Jaden out of the room, and locks the door behind them, using an electronic fingerprint-recognizing pad for the lock*

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Stares in Dogboy's Eyes*
    You want the queen Dead. We must make this our castle.

*Heads to Sera*
    Goodbye. Sera. * Raises Knife*

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. Sera: H-Holo!! p-please stop!! why are you-- *realizes she has nowhere to run* Dogboy, help me!!

**meanwhile**

*Doctors surround Wings' bed, silently stalking nearer* *one of them hits a button on the wall, blocking the medical wing off from the rest of the castle*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami: *Turns to see the doctor* Hey! Don't you dare Hurt Wings! [Wings! I hate to interrupt your nap, but... we have an emergency! ]
    ----------------------
    me: *Takes Crowbar out of backpack* *Heads to Sera* .........

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. Sera: Dogboy?! Dogboy what are you-- *hit with the crowbar* AAAGH!!!

G: *hears Sera scream* SERA!!!!! *shoves past the doctor blocking the door* *breaks the door down* where... where is she?! *frantically searching thru the medical wing*

**meanwhile**

Wings: *still mostly asleep*

Doctors: *drag Wings out of the bed on the side Yami's not on* *start pulling out the needles and things that were helping her* *start pulling out mysterious and unpleasant-looking needles and bottles*

Wings: huh...? whazzgoinon? OWW!!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami: Wings! The doctor has gone evil! I'll heal you the best i can, I know you can't take much dark magic, but please try to bare it. it's for your own good. *uses dark magic to heal Wings*

-------------------------------------------------
    me: .......me and Holo will be the new rulers of this castle. *Whacks Sera with the crowbar*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    9. Wings: YAMI!! he-- *forced to stop speaking as the doctors force a strange liquid into her mouth* *the group of doctors drags her out of the room and into the depths of the medical wing*

**meanwhile**

Sera: *still being hurt with crowbar and knife* {someone... please help me!!}

G: Sera... where are you?! *finds his way to the room where Jaden is* Jaden!! where is Sera!?

(ohai ninja Jordmeister!! and why shouldnt Code have one? or do you mean Gaz?)

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Jaden: *wakes up* ....G.....? .....Last I saw.... in Room....few doors.....down... Holo..somehow....became evil and was...trying to kill her.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    me: *Doesn't Say anything and keeps whacking Sera with the Crowbar*
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yami: Curses! *Runs out of the Room, searching for Wings*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    11. G: Sera... I'm coming!! *runs down the hall, toward the room with Sera, Dogboy, and Holo locked inside*

Sera: *lies on the floor, bruised and bleeding, but still conscious*

Wings: *fighting for consciousness* {i have to let Yami know where i am somehow... whatever they forced me to drink is blocking me magic... theres gotta be something... i know!!} *slowly starts dropping one feather at a time from her wings, leaving a trail of feathers behind* {oww... this hurts... but i have no choice!!}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back