• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

Masako: No. You can't. you're still weak after that dream you have.

me: Don't worry. Monk and Father Brown will get the spirit exorcised from Holo.

Mai: *Still petting Merry*

*meanwhile*

John: *sees Holo walk into a room* *follows her*
    Monk: *sees the girl with hair covering her left eye* Miss, it's too dangerous for you here!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    7. Wings: but... i... *closes eyes* *takes a deep breath* *opens eyes with a new, steely determination* im sorry, Yami... but i cant stand just sitting around here, waiting, knowing one or more of me friends could be in danger. *stretches out her wings* *flies out of the room at top speed*

Sera: i came out here looking for my friend... i heard Holo talking... i think she might try to kill him!! i cant let that happen!!

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Hi, Sonikku, Dogboy, Silv, Ampharos and Mr. Naru... and everyya! =D
    I was loafing around (XD), and would like to know where does this RP begins...

Last edited:

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

It doesn't surprise me. Why would someone be called "Wings" if she didn't have wings?

Mai: *still petting Merry* Huh? arn't we inside? I just felt some wind in my hair.

Masako: It was that girl.. she just flew out of here.

Monk: It's much too dangerous. me and Father Brown will take care of things.

-----------------
    John: So.. this is Holo, isn't it? Who is she with? A strange guy? That's quite a tan you got there, mate.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Sera: but... Holo's really strong... and if shes possessed, she wont hesitate to attack...

G: *still thinks Sera is dead* *didnt notice anyone else in the room* She's dead... Why'd it have to be her...? Why my Sera? My Song...?

(Reddo, this rp is real long... i dont remember what page it started on, but if you search the thread for the word "corastle" it should take you somewhere near the start)

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Thank ya, Silv... I'll try to search it... =D

Does it begins so...

*eyes change to black*

Reading back is for losers, loser
    0. *flames erupt around her as her eyesw change shape* wh*grabs Dogboy's ear* WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LOSER???

(41!)
    *eyes change to red*

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT GRABBING ME EAR?
    ... or it's yet another? =D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Who's there? *Turns around* Don't you dare interfere you priest!
    *Grabs knife*

It's time for me to get my revenge on you G! *Starts pushing the knife down*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. G: You...!! NO!! *morphs into G-LS* *the knife shatters when it strikes his adamantite armor*

Sera: *ears twitch* i just heard a sound like breaking metal... G's in trouble!! i need to go!! *runs toward the sound* G!!!!

Wings: *still flying, searching for Sera* *ignores the demonlike apparitions that she thinks she sees clawing at her wings*

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

Monk: *runs into the room where the sound is coming from* *Starts saying a Buddhist chant*

*Holo falls over*

Monk: You'll be safe for now, Mr. suit of armor.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. G: Holo... *shaking with rage and grief* ...I cannot forgive you for what you've done... *is about to start pummeling Holo*

Sera: *runs into the room* *grabs G's arm* G, WAIT!!

G: Se...ra...? But... That's impossible!! You're dead!!

Sera: no im not!! that was a dream!! think!! youre alive!! so is everyone else!! please... Holo's just been possessed right now...

G: *sits back down on the bed* *morphs back into a human* Sera... Thank Yevon you're alive... *hugs her* *strokes her hair*

Sera: um, G? not that im not enjoying the moment, but... this sint really the time or the place.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    7. (OOH! OOH! I DO! I DO!)

Sera: ok, G... lets get out of the way.

G: Alright... I'm just so happy you're safe... *carries Sera out of the room*

Wings: *still flying, but has gotten completely lost* *ignores the demonlike claws clawing at her wings, despite the fact that theyve proven to be very real*

(thats right, Reddo!! you found it!!)

Reddo

Happy!
    Years

Yeah... It begins near page 519! =D

It's way ahead of I enter PC...

I mean it' s even before I discover PC exists... XD
    Near your half birthday, december 22...
    Only two days after I began reading Pokémon Special...

I guess I'm somewhat nostalgic now...

Last edited:

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

John: *ahem* our father, who are in heaven, hallowed be thy name
    I beseech thee god to take pity on us and bless us. let thy fate shine over us *places a cross on Holo's head*

*Holo's eye's open*

John: *Starts spraying Holy Water, as saying the following* In the beginning was the word and the word was with god and the word was god. and the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprehended it not.

*The spirit leaves Holo's body in anger*

*The cross leaves a tiny mark on Holo's head. you can't tell it's there* *Holo's eyes close again*

John: *carries her out of the room* The evil spirit within her has been successfully exorcised.

-----------------------------
    Mai: *still petting Merry* You like this, don't you?

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Oh... "Red with the apple" has changed his theme... =D
    It has become nice...

Aham... a bit envious... XD

Oh.. i'ts a GAL????

Confused again... like when i knew Gazza and Codey... XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It was actually a BinaryPeach that Red was with, but okay. xD;
    Thanks. c:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    13. (wow... weve been rping for hundreds of pages...

OMA i love it mommy!! it looks like its from a anime!!! WHY CANT THERE BE A POKESUPE ANIME?!?!?!??!?! seriously, its amazing!!)

Sera: so... do we go back now?

Wings: *crashes to the ground somewhere in the hospital, exhausted*

(tic tac toe, three Red themes in a row!!)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yay for Red themes!

And okay! Daughter approved of it, so I'm happy. <3 Just like this song I've been listening to for the past... hours. XD; DAMMIT HAPPY.

And yes, there seriously does need to be a PokeSupe anime. It would be AMAZING. c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back