• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (yah, lets take over WOFZ with Red themes!! mebbe then theyll make an anime!! *wishful thinking* or... i got an idea once... maybe we could get a bunch of fans with the rght skills together to make a fan-made anime!!!! thatd be cool too!!)

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

John: You two can go back to the base.... When i left, I thought a felt a blast of wind. but we are inside.

Monk: I'll head back with them.. Someone needs to carry this sleepy head.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (Red will be the new ruler of WOFZ...

oh, if a group of fans made the anime, would it be a fan-ime? *shot for dumb pun*

i keep forgetting about that Red tag i made. i think i posted it in DLTMSA, tho... what? i didnt even upload it to TinyPic? huh.)

Sera: ok. *starts voicing directions so G can find the way to the base*

Wings: *wings are injured pretty badly* *is unconscious on the ground, looking like what she is: an angel*

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    *Gets psyduck-faced*
    What's such a... "DLMTSA"...

Confused... again... XD

@"fan-ime": i think some great ideas come from nothing and lead to everything... =D

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

John: *turns around the Corner* Wings! ...Wait... She looks like..an Angel. I have to do a prayer for her. our father, who are in heaven, hallowed be they name, Please, bless this Angel's Soul. *places a cross around her neck* *Starts carrying her back*

------------------------------------
    Monk: *Has arrived back at the base, with Holo over his shoulder*
    me: Just lay her over there. *points to a bed*
    Monk: The exorcism was a success. The evil spirit left her.
    Mai: *Still petting Merry* Did you hear that Merry? Your friend is going to be okay.

✮Cyber✮Beauty✮

Artificial Intelligence_
    Years
    2. DLTMSA is an acronym for Don't Let The Mod Say Anything, one of the sticky threads of Other Trivia. It is sort of like this thread, however, members that are neither moderators nor other staff members are incapable of resetting the count. Also, there is not a running role-play in DLTMSA.

As SilverStilletto's new alternative account, I came to show off the avatar and signature that spawned my creation through her sudden feeling of enjoyment towards the newly created combination.

However, there is one more reason I have come to this thread. My main account wishes me to show this picture she has made previously:

View attachment 53355

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    5. (thankies! im glad you like the Red tag i made!! her speech will get a bit more colloquial as i break her in.)

Merry: *meows happily* *enjoying the petting* Mew!!

Wings: *remains unconscious* *her wings are a little bloody from being tormented by the demonlike creatures*

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
    Who're the pretty little tigers? :P

One looks like Yellow... XD

I like the way you care my opinion... :)
    You're good at image editing... aren't ya?

Last edited:

Kazuya Shibuya

Boss of SPR
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    John: *Enters the base* I found her around the corner from where we I did my exorcism.
    Mai: Ah.. It's Wings.. Wait.. she looks like.... An Angel..... *continues petting Merry*
    me: What?
    Monk: It's no surprise. Someone named Wings, having wings. It's obvious that's she's an angel.
    me: I wonder what other secrets these people are hiding. they seem to be supernatural themselves.
    Lin: You have a point Naru. *continues typing something up on the computer*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. (i think the one is Yellow and the other is Green. im not sure tho)

Sera: er... yeah... Wings IS an angel... wait, us... supernatural? erm... i GUESS that could describe us... but its not the word id choose... i think.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    7'

I thought that seemed familiar... I believe that spirit was my evil double from the dream world. Hey, where's Meracle? She was the only other one in the room with me when i got possessed.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    8. Sera: shes kinda in cat heaven right now. *points at Merry, who's still enjoying being petted by Mai* *notices the upset look on Yami's face* you ok there Yami?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back