• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    15. Hey PechaPoffin is it cool if I had you as a cousin as well?
    Hey everybody!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    19. That's gotta suck Kaza, I feel for you, I was like that last night.

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    you r soooo lucky, yesterday i went to sleep in my english class, i was asleep on the text book, and my teacher came up and SLAMMED the book shut on my head.... It hurt ;-;
    PS i havent slept in 5 days, trying to break a friends record of six days without sleep...

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Luuuucky! Two more days this week... then... freeedom... Eh. I'm in Washington too. Washington State, not DC, if that's what you meant.
    Ugh. I always thought that was dumb. New York and Washington are the only states often required to say "State" after their name, or otherwise some people get confused. >_> You don't say "Texas State"... Unless you're talking about a college.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    He's in D.C.

The only reason class is he is there because, that is my programing class. We use a program called Alice to create animations. and he has to go to Carnegie Mellon Universty to discuss another grant. (at least, I think that's why he went.)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    1. Stop re-setting peoples lol at least let it get to like 10 or something.
    Math is boring when you have to do work you learnt like 2 years ago*sighs*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back