• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
    Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

TOBI = Epic win x 1000000000000000

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. guess whos gonna get at least a halfway decent night of sleep for the first time all week? ungyaahhh, new entries! LOVE! and a new cousin, it seems!

*sees dogboy's post* *feels loved*

pia is a ninja!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    8. ah, yeah, ive noticed that too. on me laptop, the text fits under the image nicely, but on either of me two desktops, the text is smooshed to the right and looks funny

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    10. Why am I always in this thread when it's not active?
    I take that back, there is a little activity

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    1 Why do you feel loved, Silv?

Oh, and if it's alright with Code, I might just make the story into a movie using Alice once it's finished.

EDIT: PIA, you Ninja!
    That'd be great! I was actually planning to do some of the scenes in lego stop motion, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to it. Silva, what do you think about the entry? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back