• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Zebras

Who says zebras can't fly?..xD
    Years
    I know,he pwns :D
    Anyways if I did download GIMP I would probably waste it.It probably would be much to complex for me and I'd probably end up with this really nasty looking siggy xD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. (no, really, i fail. LOOK at this phailness!!!)
    Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

I don't think he understands.... I know why he wants it....but, only I know how to cure the person he cares about....
    but, why would he go though all this trouble?

EDIT: IT doesn't look THAT bad Silv, it's better than anything i could ever do...

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    8. (no, its really phail. i tried to mimic what ive seen a friend do... and i stink at it)

yes... he did say something about needing it for someone... hmmm... why would he need a crystal of soul anywho? why not a ruby or a diamond?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    10. Enough wondering.... I know a tunnel that can take us to the tower of Demons. I've been there a few times meself to pay respect to the spirits who locked away the demon lord..

However, there are a bunch of monsters out there... it's dangerous to go without a sword a shield.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back