• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. Wings: uh... i guess ill go look over there... *heads down a corridor* *crashes into something nothing* *eyes morph back into Normal Silv's* OWW!!! wh-what the-- how... h-how did this... what did i crash into anywho?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. i-i crashed into something and Wings vanished! i dont know whats there... like a shockwave or a forcefield or something... but... how could it make Wings vanish like that?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

This must be an invisible wall made of Dark Magic. Strange... this wasn't here when i was here by meself...

?????: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

me: *eyes turn to red* SHOW YOURSELF!

?????: Why should I? After all, My job as already been done. I can't let you enter the Tower of Demons! enjoy my present!

*A bunch of Octorocks show up out of nowhere*

me: Heh. You think these are going to stop me? Silv! get out of the way, before i hurt you, accidentally, of course!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    *does a Spin attack to destroy the Octorocks *

Whats this? a treasure chest just appeared out of nowhere! *opens it* It's the Small Key!

*eyes change* Silv! *runs towards her* are... you...o...o.....okay? you said... Wings just vanished? Wh...Wh...What do you.... m....m...mean?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    7. kinda dizzy from the backlash... she just disappeared. i came back into control so suddenly, it wasnt like usual when it just kinda flows from one Silv to another. she just vanished, and control crashed back to me. and... im trying to locate her, but... shes not there... what the torn world did that wall do to me?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    *does a Spin attack to destroy the Octorocks *

Whats this? a treasure chest just appeared out of nowhere! *opens it* It's the Small Key!

*eyes change* Silv! *runs towards her* are... you...o...o.....okay? you said... Wings just vanished? Wh...Wh...What do you.... m....m...mean?

(OOC: In your last posts it appears that you have drawn inspiration from the Legend of Zelda games....You always use gaming elements in roleplays....XD)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. i-i dont know!! shes got a pretty distinctive power signature... thats how whoever's in control searches for other Silvs, and how we can track eachother if need be... but i cant find hers... its really uncomfortable to have a piece of me missing. *tries to stand shakily*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yami: I'll be careful.... Man, this place feels very unstable with Wings missing.... I need to find her and get out of here!

(I wonder if Silv can here me) calls out to her... SILV! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE THE REAL SKY IS?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back