• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Ahhh of course. How did I not know that! XD.
    Well I must say, you're pretty good at drawing, unlike me :P haha

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years

:b Well, I'm just getting used to the tablet and stuff. But I've been drawing all my life, so it's sorta just... What I do.

LOL look what I found while waiting for you. xD I posted in that thread about girl's preferances on guy's hair a few days ago or something like that, right? I go back today, just wondering what other people think. .. And... XD

Originally Posted by *hylian*sakura*
    Personally, I find... Medium length hair most attractive. >.> I don't think buzz cuts are very cute and I don't think insanely long hair is very nice at all. Let's say, above the shoulders, over the ears?? I dunno... Punk-rocker, skaterboy styles, etc, are win. ^.^
    Of course, I don't judge people on their hair, so I don't think about it too much. XD

Then you gonna love me! XD [/Shot]

Oh, typical Code. XD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Bahahahaha ahhhh go Code!
    He's always good for a laugh lol
    If only I ventured out of OT more, I could have had a witty response instead of him :P

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I leave OT when I'm bored, when I see something interesting, or when I feel like being profoundly deep. XD Like on that one question about if you had to choose between saving the life of an animal or saving the life of a human, and if physical appearance would affect your decision. I thought that was a silly question though. -.-

Kay, I'm goin to bed. >3< Gotta get up tomorrow before nine. Eew.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    6. I can't get over how much I like that theme of yours Silv (:
    Who is it by the way?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Vanille. i think her full name is like, Uerba de Vanille or something like that... before her name was released tho, FF fans called her Sherbert

amazing what game graphics are like now, huh?

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Yah I agree, even the DS games graphics are gettin better. Take 358/2 Days for example, the graphics in that were awesome!!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Yeah sure does, scary how far the consoles have advanced ayy?
    What game is that from??

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Hope work aint too bad for ya Dogboy.
    Argh can't choose whether to play Modern Warfare 2 or watch Arsenal play!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Well, I have to go to dinner at 5'oclock. But i have nothing to do tomorrow... so i can stay on for as long as i want.

anyhow, for people who don't read back, here is the recent happenings in the RP:
    Edgeworth told me and Silv that Kye transported himself to the Tower of Demons with Rose. I got a sword, and went into a secret path to the tower. Silv became Wings... we were searching for a small key when Wings hit an invisible barrier of some sort and completely vanished. I went into Silv's mind. Evil Dog and Evil Silv started to fight, but Light Dog prevented it. We teamed up to find Wings.... And that's where we left off...

I have an Idea... I don't think the Crystal of Souls is going to be enough to save Kye's master.... (just a little hint so you know somewhat where i'm going with this.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yo, peoples! Hey, sakura! Nice theme! But not as nice as me....[/shot]
    Admit it! I am awesome! [/shot again]
    XD
    Thanks for that, Dogboy! =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back