• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Hahah. Well, I guess as long as you got enough sleep in the end.... I won't have to sick my Drowsee on you. >,>
    While you were asleep I was just drawing, writing, and listening to music.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. i havent beaten PMD2 or PMD yet... but ive nearly beaten PMD2. Primal Dialga is insanely hard... its like, you need to beat him before he hits you twice, and if he does Roar Of Time, youre DEAD. im a Squirtle, and me partner is a Chimchar, but NOPE!!!! TOO HARD!!!!

Flying Zebras

Who says zebras can't fly?..xD
    Years
    I have the new one and I'm Shinx and my partner is Squirtle like I said before.
    Lol my team is called "7" so when people say it they say "Team 7" xD
    Lol my friend texted me saying that she needs my mom's phone number because his mom wants to talk to my mom.Lol I know that his mom just wants to bust me because I sent my friend that mudkipz rick roll thingy and gave their computer a virus.It's probably also because I cuss when I text him xD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    1. i havent beaten PMD2 or PMD yet... but ive nearly beaten PMD2. Primal Dialga is insanely hard... its like, you need to beat him before he hits you twice, and if he does Roar Of Time, youre DEAD. im a Squirtle, and me partner is a Chimchar, but NOPE!!!! TOO HARD!!!!

0. I saw this and just had to say. Primal Dialga was hella easy to beat!! Lol
    Is PMD2 the one with Darkrai as the final boss? At least I think it was Darkrai...

Anyways this is just a post before I head out for a couple hours. See ya's when I get back.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Nudgenudge, you don't even know what you're talking about. :b

0. :O I do so haha nah I'm pretty sure after the Primal Dialga thing it continues on with something about Cresselia and you have to beat Darkrai or something.
    I haven't played it since I finished it like 3 months ago haha.
    Just checked my game, yah the last boss is Darkrai, with a couple in between so :P Savanna haha

Good DS games, can you guys recommend me some please? (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back