• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    8. No-one bothers me, usually. I close my door and do whatever and absolutely no-one comes in which is great haha

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    That's what I've been doing too, not getting enough sleep, during the school weeks. But on holidays, like these past couple weeks, I sleep plenty.
    Even if I close my door, my brother barges in all the time without knocking. T_T Which can be... bad. *coughs*

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    11. Bad? Ahhh I think I know what you mean. But I guess that's what parents family are for haha

Last edited:

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    LOL. Not like, bad "he catches me smoking" (which I don't smoke anyway. :3), but like, bad "GET OUT, I'M CHANGING!!" Yahhhh... >.>
    Actually my parents knock. Only my brother doesn't. T.T

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Lol yeah I knew you meant when you get changed.
    I avoid that whole awkward situation by getting changed in the bathroom after I have a shower lol

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I can't shower in the morning, cus my hair wouldn't even dry untill like, the end of the day. XD I shower at night and then go to bed with my hair wet, then it gets all super curly curly. :3

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. no one bothers me at night... well, me bro does sometimes. *remembers a 3-in-the-morning incident involving her brother barging into her room without knocking clamoring about some video game trailers he wanted her to watch so he had an excuse to watch them again* but yeah.

i prolly dont get enough sleep during the week either. i used to, but then i started going to the high school from hell. *doesnt use that word often*

ugh, i hate morning showers.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    3 imagine having to take a cold shower in the morning its terrible
    had to one morning due to no hot water and i wasnt going without a shower

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Ah, yah, your school is cruel, silv. ;~;
    I know. I don't like waking up and then getting all... drippy. >.> Especially if it's cold outside. But I've never had to take a completely cold shower. Except by choice. Like in the summer.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    5. Hate morning showers? I love them!
    I need to have one otherwise my hair looks absolutely atrocicous and we can't be have that happening, it would detract from my sexiness XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. yah. City College (even tho its a high school) is the worst. since i started going there, i swear im talking less, sleeping less, eating less, and getting sick more.

ohai, non-regular. nice Albel avvie!!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. @ Silv: if it was in my power I would totally have that place like blown up for you or sometthing haha

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. they say "well talk about it" which translates to "shut up and be quiet"

me school life is a wreck. no friends, suffering grades, the works.

Albel is cool, but i like Nel and Pepita. Fayt's cool too.

lol, thankies Nudge.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    1 im sorry i know how that is so im in the same boat as you but it could be worse
    and peppita is useless imo
    nel and fayt were cool though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back