• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. i think Peppita is better than Roger at least. And shes funny. the "autograph" pffft...

true. i could be getting teased. but i thought things were supposed to get better after first quarter. theyve gotten worse. i almost want to fail out. once i even considered running away from home.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    1 roger was also completely useless
    and yea or u could be getting into trouble constantly at ur school
    and to make u wanna run away it must be very bad u need a hug-extends arms -u know u wanna

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    4. What are you guys talking about? You're saying names and I have no idea who they belong to haha.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. i hate it at this school. but im used to being lonely by now.

the names are from Star Ocean Til THe End Of Time. good game, i watched me bro play nearly all of it, tho i never got very far meself. he doesnt like to share.

*hugz* thanks for the laugh.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    1 no prob im good at that ^_^
    u should kick ur bro in the teeth
    he should let u play after that XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. true. maybe i can get me own copy of the game, a memory card, and play tho... thatd be fun, since hes leaving the PS2 here.

lets not talk about school, thinking about it makes me feel sick. and considering i need to go back on the fourth, AND i have exams waiting for me... not to mention im failing two classes...

yeah, bad topic. shutting up now.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    5 im a senior and im failing 2 classes 0_o so yea schools not a good subject also it makes me think about the teaching assignment i have to retype when i get there
    when i find out who deleted it hooboy its gonna be a bad day for them

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. @ Savanna: you wanna burn it down too? Who else said they wanna burn it down? Not me.
    I said I want to blow it up XD

Soooo...how much longer do you guys have vacation for?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. darnit, im all sad now... *talking to self* not gonna cry... ive done enough crying.

Dogboy wanted to burn it down. frankly, i hope it does burn down. or something.

i have break til the fourth, like i said, and theres exams when i go back.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    9. Or we could talk about my awesome-ness?
    Or something completely unrelated hahah

EDIT: wow I got like triple ninja'd, I'm so slow lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back