• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    (Hiya Sakura)

*Walks in to the forest*

*goes straight* .... Huh? This is exactly the same as before. We must be in the Lost Woods.

(EDIT: Van & Sakura are both Ninjas!

@Van: Being a ninja Just means that you posted at the same time, A split second differnce, and your post appears on top, and the Person you Ninja'd appeared on the bottom)

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    6. (a ninja is someone who beats you to posting. like if this says something other than 4 later, i got ninjad)

EDIT: (ninja'd. ohai Sakura. we may need Kye soon. *wants her laptop so she doesnt have to bother with passwords*)

wha? the... lost woods? the kind that looks the same all throughout so you dont know if youve moved on or not, or the kind where the paths keep changing, or the kind where each step can potentially teleport you to a completely different place in the woods?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Just curious, but how is Battle Revolution, since we are talking Wii? I've never actually played it. I've been told it was too much like the Stadiums from back in the day.

Edit: Oh. Ok.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

I want there to be another Colliseum game. I liked a Pokemon RPG for a console. It made it more fun as a series.

Mini = Ninja, BTW

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    super mario brothers wii it is then
    and once i get me sensor bar i can brutally hurt dogboy
    via brawl XD

no i aint drunk XD

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    grr on you.
    Dang. Mario wins again. He along with Disney will soon rule the world.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I don't even know what you guys are talking about, but those kinda places suck. I remember a game I used to have that did that all the time in a certain location.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    5. (OMIARCEUS, ITS TRUE!!!! REB'S GOT IT TOO!!!!)

yipe... least it teleports us back to the entrance with a wrong step... if it teleported to random places at any given step, we could end up miles apart...

(EDIT: ninjad. yeah, Dogboy and i rp a bit here. were chatting too, tho. doing our best. from how busy WOFZ is, think its working fine. i like it when i can rp and chat at the same time)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back