• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Sorry bout the sudden dissappearance earlier, was more tired than I thought and fell asleep XD

What's doing? Other than rp of course

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Yeah true, good thing I didn't do a Silv XD
    Youtube vid for what?

Ehh, has anyone here got Pokemon Battle Revolution that they can go online with? I need a battle lolz

Years

PBR? Just use the DS's games' wi-fi. It's much better anyway. (BTW, I'm away from home and didn't feel like bringing Pokermanz, so...)

Also, I took off my shirt and put on this headband for nothing then. ;;

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I would battle you, but I live on a college campus and it kinda conflicts with WiFi for some reason. O_o

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Well I would battle with my ds but our wireless router security settings aren't compatible with the ds and nothing we've tried could change it to wep

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Guess What's me current theme? Which one do you guys like better?

or:

Also, while listening to the second one think of an answer to this:

Dumb Dora was SO dumb.

*Random voices in union out of nowhere: HOW DUMB WAS SHE?

When she came over yesterday, instead of entering though the front door, she entered though the ____________!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Curse you Runcible Spoon!!!
    Anyway, I can't give you a reason as I'm watching a movie right now.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    1. Night Dog to da Boy (shot for being lame)

@ Savanna: oh, you go back to school in a couple days don't you? :(

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

I had Calculus homework, but did it before break even began, so I'm good. I go back Monday, too. *Prays for another blizzard*

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Heck naw! Besides, Calculus is WAY harder than Algebra. I could probably do your work in about two minutes, while mine can take up to two hours -_-'

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. OMG it's like 35 degrees celcius and I'm stuck mowing the freaking lawn *passes out from heat*.

I thought I went back on like the 18th of Jan but I got told yesterday that we go back on like the 27th or something but I'm not sure if that's right.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I give you virtual cookie now? Or how about a hard-working apprentice who can slay Akuma with his left arm? No, I need him to pay off my debts.... Hmm....

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    lol. It's all good. XD
    I wasn't really all that offended. I was just saying, yknow, it's my first time doing all the stuff I'm learning. Just like calculus is for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back