• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Rawr Pia! No reseting dangit! Imma have to steal Silv's frying pan!

@ Holo: You guys just met Noora the shephard. Anything I should be wary about?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Rawr! I'm skipping the frying pan and going straight to the machete! Left 4 Dead? I don't think so! I'll get outta this yet!

Ninja'd by the Unoriginal. I guess I WILL lose this zombie apocalypse after all. Dang.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

I'm in EST as well. I also have had a bunch of HW to do, but I essentially said screw it. I'm not in the mood this weekend. I still did some, but they really don't care very much when you're a senior, I've noticed. They're like: they should know the consequences by now. Gotta love senior year.

lol. Ninja'd by an assassin.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Absolutely not. All you really smell is a REALLY bad case of the lazies. That happens a LOT to me in January. February, not so much. I guess it's just that it takes me about a month to get over the holidays.

@Silv: Sorry about your computer. I'm guessing Vista or XP?

@ Chibi (my nickname for you via the nickname thread): Why? What happened to waste the entire day?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back