• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

I know what you mean. I've had trouble, too. It seems that a LOT of XP and Vista users I've talked to have been having problems lately. Maybe 7 has something to do with it.

BTW, does anyone know who a NEWTIME is? Just got a random PM. Just thought I'd ask. I've been getting a bunch of E-Mails and PMs lately asking me to be a Mod on different Poke-themed sites, and not just from them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Well then, Lets get going... *Grabs Dogboy's and Wild's hand*

*Disappears in blue smoke* * appears back in the forest, where the Wolves are currently devouring the mad scientist.*

hmm... I forgot i still had that teleportor.. Oh well, it serves that scientist right for not respecting her elders.

{oh no.... I just said something I shouldn't have... hopefully she won't notice...}

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

It's because I sensed a secret path.... one with no danger whatsoever... Come on This way.

{It looks like she didn't he that slip of the toung}

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Yes, I've never been hear before, but my Ears and Noise are something else. They are different from any normal human.

*ears perk up*

I hear book pages turning... lots of them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

The truth is.. I am Not really Dogboy's Wife. That is just a cover for my true identity.

*removes hood revealing Wolf Ears* *Wolf tail also becomes viewable*

my true identity is Holo, The Wise Wolf... I am a Goddess.

Years

I know what you mean. I've had trouble, too. It seems that a LOT of XP and Vista users I've talked to have been having problems lately. Maybe 7 has something to do with it.

It doesn't have so much to do with 7 as the fact that XP is nearing it's ninth birthday, and its security flaws have long been known. As for Vista, well, most people are dealing with Home Premium, which was more feature-limited than other versions of Vista. And, for both OSes, there is an Administrator account that most people don't know is there that is enabled and has no password.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Hmmm.. I think that mad Scientist has gone through enough. *takes off her clothes* Wheat? how convenient. *eats it* *transforms int her wolf form*

*tells the other Wolves to back off* *spits out the remote* *the remote is broken and unusable* * growls as if to say "You can have that back now. Did you learn your lesson?"*

*heads back to wild* [In this form, I will be able to protect you two.. Climb on]

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*growls at the scientist as if to say "You've angered a Goddess. that was your first offense."*

[Just hold on to my hair tight. You'll be fine]

[Sky... are you awake?]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back