• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. (thankies! the text is "Ioshua" in Pristina font.)

Song: yes, im alive!! you really think id let meself die so easily? you know me. im a fighter. Dogboy managed to get in contact with Wings a little bit ago... shes probably worried sick by now, especially if she knows where we went.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Yami: Partner, Thanks for telling me. I'm find now.

me: No problem ,Yami. We should be getting out of here.

*Has the group of 3 hold hands* *Returns to the top of the Tower*

Now that we are outside of the puzzle.... *teleports the group of 3 to the outside of the hospital.*

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Oh, Don't worry, They'll be fine. Edgey and Gumshoe already rescued G. I told Edgey to bring him to the hospital.

...Besides.... We can't let Wings Worry anymore ... and I think Loremistress had some questions for Holo.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. Song: yeah... lets go.

**meanwhile**

Wings: <ok...>

Nurse: doctor, shes calmed down, but... her heart rate is still irregular... and its getting worse... i cant figure out whats causing it!

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Thank you

*Runs to the Room*
    Room 407.. this is it... *Enters*

WINGS! are you okay? *turns to the Princess* *bows* me apologies your Majesty I just havent seen her in SO long....

Zelda: No worries.. However, she just got last this right before you entered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back