• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    14. basically, im one of the many different Silvs. togeter, were Silv, and we each represent a different side of the normal Silv's personality. i am Guardian Angel Silv, but everyone just calls me Wings. we all have different powers and abilities, even different physical characteristics. that girl who was here until just a moment ago was Songstress Silv, who, by some magic, was able to get a temporary physical body of her own. uh... does any of this make sense?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

My peeps, I have returned. I'm full of pizza, sugar, and Army of TWO: The 40th Day. I think I'll be good for awhile. How is everybody?

Nice theme Nudgey.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    :P nope, haha

hey guys so what you all been uptah?

@van: i'm gooood XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Awesome, Vanitas! XD
    Awesome, Nudge!
    Awesome, Silv! Great to see ya had a nice day!
    Everything is Awesome! XD
    Lol, I wish I were u, Vanitas....XD

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
    Okay here's a real late reply to why I was pissed off. Someone is calling me gay, and my parents told to ignore it which I did, and then I was on the brink of losing it and someone called me gay, again, IN CHURCH!!! so I finally lost it and swore up a storm, and got in humongous trouble.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Okay here's a real late reply to why I was pissed off. Someone is calling me gay, and my parents told to ignore it which I did, and then I was on the brink of losing it and someone called me gay, again, IN CHURCH!!! so I finally lost it and swore up a storm, and got in humongous trouble.
    You go some gay trouble too,
    Huh? [/totally came out wrong]
    If ya read back, You'll see I also got in trouble for beating up someone calling me gay...I even wrote a small song about It. XD
    So yeah, beating up the guy got me banned from me computer, I was beaten up later, legally robbed of my christmas money, locked in a room for 4 hours without ANY sort of entertainment, and they stole credit for something I had done...
    So yeah. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back