• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    no, nell as in nelliel tu odelschwanck from bleach.

fake yu-gi-oh cards?, what for? lol

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    1. (sorry i cut off in IM: Silv wants to battle! Silv sent out LAPTOP! Go, INTERNET! Foe LAPTOP used OVERHEAT! Foe LAPTOP fainted!)

yes... i suppose i was pretty badly injured... im sorry i made everyone worry... yes, that right. a friend of ours is being held at the tower of demons, we were gathering the crystals to save her.

(oh, Reb-ninja. lol, Nel is epic (the one from SO). Shes sooooooooooo COOL!!)

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

(No reason. I just fell like making them. I'm making a Frying Pan of Doom card at Silv's request.)
    (you ninja'd me again! you got to get one of these laptop air thingys...)

King: Ah. so the land in the legend does exist. well then, You will be needing the crystal.

Zelda: Father, you intend to give them it?

King: Yes.... Doctor, is she well enough to leave?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    that will be one epic card XD

i'll be back soon i just don't want to be distracted while making my new tag

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    *number ups*. Doctor: i... cant really say. just a moment ago, her haert rate was irregular enough for a heart attack.... but now shes cool as a cucumber. she throws off code red level emergency signals one moment, and is ready to be discharged the next. i dont know what to make of it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    2 or 3?

*has already bowed to the King and Zelda*
    That may be because the Girl that was with us a while ago seems to be another part of Silver, seeming having their hearts divided. I am not sure either.. but it is strange.

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
    4. its probably just that im unlike anything else theyve ever seen. Dogboy, Holo... thankies. for helping me. i know it would be a lot easier just to leave me behind, but im glad you didnt... and im really sorry for worrying you. i feel good now, tho.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(Aargh. RikAnsem in KH is HARD. Now then, I'm back in RP mode too.)

???: Fools. Make HIM angry? Do you not see me? I am Joel, Gavin's eldest sibling, and most powerful of the Shifters. However, in this form, you may address me as Hades, son of fire and death.

G: Most powerful my butt.... I took you down once before, and I can do it again.

Joel:*turns to G* Oh really Gav? I seem to remember that the only reason why you won is because Father stopped us, declaring you the victor. He wanted YOU as his successor.

G: Wanna go? Miles, big guy whose name I don't know, stand back. *quickly ingests blue pellet**transforms into Zerobah Amut* Well brother? Who shall make the first move?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

me: Not that one Wings, the OTHER THAT.

King: We can finsih this later. we need to go to where the Crystal is located.

Doctor: She seems well enough to leave.

Zelda: We al need to hold hands.

*Everyone holds each others hands, and somehow get transported into the Tower of Spirits*

me: This place...... it's where those THINGS were.

Zelda: you mean the Evil. The crystal is two doors to the left. let's go.

*everyone Enters, and sees Edgeworth and Gumshoe, as well as Two creatures *

King: What in the name of Hyrule is going on?
    Zelda: it appears these two creatures are preparing to fight each other. But what purpose could they possibly have.

(Pia, We don't ignore.. sometimes we just don't notice that we get ninja'd. XD)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    G: Song? You're alr---*knocked over*

Joel: Don't you DARE turn your back to me. You insult the Shifters by losing control. You hurt us for killing one of us. You abandon us, leaving us without a leader, and NOW you insult me by turning away in the middle of a duel?! HOW DARE YOU!*becomes so enraged that he transforms into Fenrir-Delta without pellets* YOU SHALL ALL FEEL THE SORROW AND ANGER I FEEL.

G: Crap. Everyone, please leave the tower for a little bit. Actually, you can stay, as long as you don't try to leave this.... *reverts back to human form**throws glowing orb at the group**ingests all three remaining pellets**transforms to Fenrir-G* Brother, look at you. You say I was enraged, and see what you have become.

Joel: *giant tears welling up* SHADDUP! *bites G*

*orb takes effect, shrouding the group in a cyan-colored aura*
    G: *howls in pain*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back