• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. (welcome back Sakura!!! hai Pia!! *pie to da FACE*)

Wings: i... what?? nn... i hurt all over...

**meanwhile**

Carbuncle: Song!! im sorry that happened to you Song... this is going to hurt a bit, but itll stop the bleeding. RUBY LIGHT! *shines red light on Song's neck*

Song: ah... a-ah!! *wound starts to close* G... its alright. im gonna be fine... no blaming yourself, ya hear??

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(Sorry Awesome. When I posted before, I left before it posted, and it was from yours and Silv's posts. SORRY!! >.<)

G: No. I shoulda known she was there. I let her hurt you.... Please forgive me.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. Song: G, im not gonna forgive you coz theres nothing to forgive. it wasnt your fault... i shoulda realized we were being followed... this is what happens to fools. we get hurt. so dont you go blaming yourself for me stupid mistake.

(i piefaced you... thats not ignoring is it?? *fret fret* XD)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    G:But... alright. Yes ma'am. I think we should find Dogboy now, though. I'm REALLY worried about him. And Wings. She should have come to by now....

(Again, sorry Awesome....)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Yay Awesome let me live :D haha
    Bummer about your games though.

@ Sakura:
    *picks self off ground*
    *dusts self off*
    *helps Sakura up*
    Good to see you too! Haha
    Your hug tackles are definetely stronger XD lol
    Btw, love teh theme of yours :D

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. @ Awesome: I was hoping to battle you lol
    @ Sakura: Working out ayy? Well it's been working XD
    I was talkin to Gazza last night on msn, mostly about Bleach haha

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    (Komurin 3! KILL THE RUSSELL-PUS!!!!!!!! D.Gray-Man reference, ftew! And it contains the number to continue!)

G: Might be what? You best not say what I think you mean. *grows in size**puts everyone inside armor**gets on grown K-Bike and flies* Does anyone have ANY idea where they could be?

Last edited:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. Song: might... might have been killed. they might be... the same place the fought Twisted last time... the Starry Web... easiest way to get there is to go straight up!!

(Sakura ninja strikes again!! ooh, i get to be an owl person in the play!!)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Hold on everyone. And brace yourselves! *does an abrupt upward turn* How far?

(Wolf for me plz. Smart, wise, loners in addition to being powerful.)

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Ooh, wolves are one of my top favorite animals too. <3
    I also like snow leopards, red pandas, and arctic foxes.
    I'm indecisive like that.
    But tigers are my fave fave. XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. Song: w-whoa!! as... as far up as you can go!!! the Starry Web is the core of our mind. if you thought things were crazy down there, you better brace yourself for whats coming. Twisted has a flare for the poetic... i just hope she hasnt... we need to hurry.

(Sakura = ninja. AGAIN)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(Aww. You two are so sweet :3 *shot for mooshiness*)

G: Strange.... I don't feel anything malevolent coming from there. I just feel a wave of immense healing magic. Does that mean...? People, I'm going to go faster. *enters mach 1**arrives, only to see the mess that is Dogboy and Wings and Sky* Wings?! Sky?! Dogboy?! What happened to you?!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    1. Song: oh me arceus... what the torn world happened?!?!

Wings: i killed Twisted... had to... save Yami... ripped me wings off... nearly took me with her... but i did it... *cough cough*

Sky: Wings, dont speak yet... we still dont know how badly damaged you are inside...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back