• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(Are you on your Wii again? Cause you're still idle on AIM....)

G: Wings, please don't do anything to strain yourself. You did good. You saved Dogboy and Yami, and probably the rest of your mind.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    2. Wings: Twisted... wanted revenge... s'why she ripped me wings off... but, i did it this time... all by meself... and i didnt... get killed...

Sky: Wings, just rest... you got impaled thru the stomach, im not letting you do anything til we know the extent of the internal damage...

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Wings, listen to Dogboy and Sky. *reverts to human form**pulls out pouch of pellets**pulls out Cyan pellet* Here. Eat another one of these. It'll help heal those wounds, particularly internal ones.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

*Growls* *turns to elec silver*

[I refuse to believe it. Dogboy...espcially the other self, is strong enough to beat anything!] *bites Elec*

(just leaving a contiuation for Silver here...night everyone.)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(Vani isn't doing much of anything except waiting for his laundry to finish so he can go to bed. He also refers to himself in third person because he is awesome like that XD *shot for being lame*

WHO KEEPS SHOOTING ME??)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(WHY?!!

KKKKKAAAAHHHHNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/Star Trek moment]

seriously, why would you do a thing like that? I thought we were friends! *runs away, holding back tears*)

(Yeah, I'm a little hyper tonight XD)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(It's always good to let one's inner darkness out from time to time, but to shoot someone? I could've died! How about you do something a little more humane, like a good ol' stabbing prank.)

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    The darkness wasn't going for murder. Just temporary severe harm that heals startlingly fast as if this were all some sort of silly cartoon. >.>
    The goodness within me still loves you though, so it's okay. >.> And the goodness usually outweighs the darkness.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    4. (*walks in, sees Sakura has already shot Vani* *swiftly hides frying pan* *whistles*)

Wings: i hurt all over... *slowly chews the pellet*

Song: Wings, please stop talking...

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(TT_TT Y tu, Silv?)

G: Wings, you may feel a little funny at first, seeing as how this is MY personal pellet, but it's the best remedy I have for you. *to Song, Sky, and Holo**barely audible* Hold her down just in case she convulses, though. I'm not sure how well she can handle the potency.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    6. (uh... no... i was... uh... i was going to, um... use this as... a... uh... bullet shield... yeah, thats right! a bullet shield!! yeah!! thats it!!)

Sky: ok... Wings, youre gonna be fine, ok?

Song: *holds Wings' arm* youre going to be ok, alright?

Sky: *holds Wings' other arm* she... WILL be alright.... wont she?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

I swear she will be, but as I said, she might feel some pain at first. With Dogboy continuously healing her, though, she shouldn't feel a thing. This is merely a precaution.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back