• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(Nothing can stop us zombies ! >D)
    (I iz teh back btw. Had a great time last night. Me legs hurt from too much DDR, though.....)

G: *walks into the inn, bleeding, broken, and exhausted* Innkeeper, is there anyone here?

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

(Uh, you are not in the RP)

innkeeper: Yes, there are people here... the young girl that has Wings is here.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Oh... well, nevermind. I think I'll try to find Link or Joel. I'm sure they knew about my other side. I wish they had told me... *begins to limp out**falls to the ground, unconscious*

Melody

Banned
    Years

I care not, if I'm "IN" the RP, if you wanted to keep it private, we have an RP forum, or PMs or VMs or other places. :p

*crashes the party, spikes the punch, and changes all the music to rap, country and techno* RAWK OUT!!! *jams*

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

I care not, if I'm "IN" the RP, if you wanted to keep it private, we have an RP forum, or PMs or VMs or other places. :p

*crashes the party, spikes the punch, and changes all the music to rap, country and techno* RAWK OUT!!! *jams*

i like your style

/gets wasted and passes out

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    (REB.!!!!!!!!! How ya been?)

G: *barely conscious**weakly* I'll be...fine. I just...need....*falls unconscious again*

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    (I'm doing good. I'm waiting on the rarely seen 3rd Wind to finish running it's course. Couches aren't always the most comfortable things to sleep on.)

<insert next number here>

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    well i'm extremely happy about the fact that me and my brother have got the house all to our selves for a few days 8D

i decided to hook my laptop up to the 42" TV in the living room and watch some Anime XD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    :p the on;y thing is i can't get the sound to come out of the TV or speakers so the sound output is on;y coming from the laptop :/
    still pretty cool though

why are you sleeping on the couch? if you don't mind me asking

@silv we had a few hours of snow the other day but that cleared up pretty quickly

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back