• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    (Snow seems to stay here....
    @ Reb.: That sucks :/ At least you can still watch it, though. I'm watching D.Gray-Man on my TV atm. My sister now owns the first two seasons!)

Joel: *walking down the stairs* Man! I haven't been hurt that bad since... OH NO! *sees innkeeper with wounded G* Innkeeper! Stay away from him! He may look like that now, but it's probably his Other Self! He's pure evil!

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i'm going to add D.Gray-man to my to watch list along with FMA and 5CM per second

i'll start one of those when i've finished darker than BLACK

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Joel: Hmm... These marks... they're... TYKI's TEASES?! How can he have done this to himself?! Put him down! I'll heal him! *begins healing G before innkeep can respond*

Edit: (Cool! Do you like the horror genre, though?)

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

Joel: Just set him down! He should start coming around soon! *pulls out gold pellet* I'm not taking any chances with this...

G: Hrmm.... Wha? Joel?? I can hear you, but I can't see for some reason....

Joel: {The Tease even got his eyes... I can't heal those....} It's ok. You're going to be fine. I'm gonna fix you up good as new.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i love horror 8D

it's been a while since i last asked but what's going on in the RP?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

(I think Silv summed it up fairly nicely. Tyki is G's pent up darkness turned second personality. Tyki is spawned from DGM, too.)

Joel: Carbuncle! I need your help! G is terribly wounded! I'm doing my best, but he's hurt bad!

G: I'm ok.... *takes deep breath* JOEL! WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME ABOUT TYKI?!?!?! I thought I had done all of those things! Do you know how... how... terrible I felt? And that you still hated me so...

Joel: Gav, you should know a few things first. Yes, I knew. Link knew, too. The clan knew, too. That's why I came after you. I was supposed to bring you back. I was told to behave as if you had done it though, because the clan felt that it was our responsibility to help you. I was told to, by whatever means, make you truly believe you had done what you thought you had. When I saw you had new companions, I'll admit I got angry. After all of this time, for me to show up at YOUR call to discover that.... Anyway, when we talked before, and we came to an 'understanding', it wasn't because you got through to me. It was because I believed that your friends would be what you would need to deal with Tyki. I was gonna leave, but I had to keep up appearances. But when you went berserk just because you felt betrayed by Song, for such an insignificant thing, I knew I had to tell you. I'm sorry.

G: *begins weeping* Joel... I'm the one who should be sorry. You should never have done that to that degree. I caused YOU pain. I... I'm sorry.... I did beat Tyki, though. We fought and fought, and destroyed Ganon's castle in the process. I have Innocence now, though. I... I can fight him should he ever return. I may never see again, but that shouldn't matter. I WILL protect everyone I care about from him. From ME.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: What?! *gets up, albeit slowly* Take me to them. I need to talk to Wings.

Joel: Can you not just let yourself rest first?!

G: You're my brother. *smiles at Joel, the first true smile in a long time towards his brother* You should know me better than that.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G: Again? Are they inside her mind? We could use that microphone thing Miles used before.... *runs up to the stairs, searching every room until he hears two people breathing: one he recognizes as Wings, the other a stranger**transforms into G-LS**summons Keyblade* Who are you, and what are you doing to Wings?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013

G:*hears that Wings' brother is asleep**grabs mic* DOGBOY?! SKY?! HOLO?! Can any of you hear me?!

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    ???: What is that? *Jumps down next to Yami*

Yami: Sky.. the mark! It's bleeding! *Tries to use dark magic on the mark on Sky's back*

Yami: G, Where are you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011
    :::::Meanwhile, at the remains of Ganon's castle:::::

?????: You don't look anything like I'd imagined, Tyki. You need a new host. Good thing we have this whelp for you to use. *knocks frightened thief unconscious*

me: Thank you, Road. *transfers conciousness* Oh. Such a weak minded fool. Even weakened, I was able to completely wipe out his existence. Now, shall we meet with the rest of the family? I'm sure the Earl is waiting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back