• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
  • *Camera zooms to the dead body, whose corpse STILL has the Milluninum Puzzle on it*

*Puzzle Flashes*

*Body moves and turns to everyone*

Yami: 3 days have gone buy and no one tried to help my partner? The good news is, he isn't really dead. His soul is just trapped somewhere(PLOT TWIST), and unlike Silv....Since me and Dogboy are diffrent ages (I'm a 1000 year old pharhoh for crying out loud) when one soul is removed from the body, the other stays.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. lol, if you go into google and type in Craig Mabbit thats who the Avatar is, he's the lead singer for Escape the Fate an awesome band and for their last album, This War Is Ours, they all had faces like this in the lyrics thing that comes with cds

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    6. Yeah i noticed that Vorteld, it's been suprisingly quiet mainly because Silv hasn't been here, wonder what's been doing with her?
    She's probably just busy or something

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back