• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I watched a movie about zombies and it's well scary. I almost don't understand it because I'm not watching because I don't wanna look at it. I hate blood and I hate watching zombies killing people and the blood comes out. omg! I like scary movies even though i am not looking at it because i feel like excited

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 5. *shakes head* if anything remotely close to that, Canada would be the unofficial 53rd state. theres DC and Puerto Rico before Canada, as they are both alredy part of the US. you can prolly find where i go to school if you actually cared to dig through this thread.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    what a boring night to come online where the hell is everyone?

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    yh hi there random poster xD

wat ya been upta lol

2:bandit:

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 0. dont forget the so-called master! and Irony, i read your post. s'why i mentioned that if you cared about making a log or anything of that sort enough, you could probably find where i go to school by digging around. as well as me real name.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    so where is ATL1 and kaza

0 :bandit:stealing all yer numbers lol

Irony

Killer Robot Janitor of WOFZ
    Years
  • Your real name does not concern me, as you are not my target. *Data_Missing*
    Does not compute. Does not compute. Does not compute. Does not compute. All systems shutting down.

<Systems online. Running on emergency fuel cells>
    Now to pursue my target. The target appears to be a male, 19. Last known location: Ontario, Canada.

Damon Gant

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Plotting to destroy the human race, accidentally causing a black hole to open and destroyed 5 plannets, and traveled through time.
    Or washed the floor.
    The usual.

You shouldn't say that in front of the chief of police Irono.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back