• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild Irish Rose

She who runs with the Sidhe
    Years
    5. (Really, I think we have enough AA people in this already. I'M the whip girl in this rp.)

{Not good... Come on, Rosey, figure it out! Where's he going to strike? Who's he going to lash out at?}

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    dogboy has just proven my point that this rp has no plot
    no logic or sense
    seriously letsfinish ours sakura... silv

please

*cuts down tree*

C
    __

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    0. (his master isn't really important. He's just Kye's motivation. And Kye isn't evil. Just devoted. He'd do anything for his master, even traverse to the depths of hell. >.> *shot for being dramatic*)

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    (if he did that, he would be out of character. Kye doesn't trust anybody. He uses people then leaves like a ghost. He has no reason to tell anyone cus he doesn't believe you'll help. You CAN'T help.)

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I have no time for this... I will be back for the crystal. Soon. When all these busybody officials back off.
    *grabs Rose, with a bit of magic disappears*

(yah, I'm bending rules. But we need to move on. This isn't AA world, dogboy, sorry.)

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    0. (guess Rose is MIA for a bit then)

*stares at the place where they vanished, mouth hanging open, eyes wide*

(NO, dogboy!!!! this is fine. dont think that just coz youre out of the loop for story planning, its going nowhere!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back