• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    how the hell id you get seven

and maybe you guy should ya know leave it for a night (or forever) :D

i'm the lurking zombie ninja

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 1. i gotta go visit with Gramma for a while... when i come back well start it. i need to go to sleep early tonight, and it will be dropped for tomorrow due to me nnot coming on for homework purposes. BLEEPIT!! i dont like thinking about school!!! *rubs eyes* *to self* come on Silv, no crying...

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i just use the windows 7 desktop wallpapers i can never be bothered to change it lol

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    It got to seven cause I was gonna do 6 but Rebirth reset it. Blaargh. I think I'm gonna go watch D.Gray-Man. Anybody heard of it?

Edit: Curse you, Rebirth for doing it again, you stalking ninja zombie!!!!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    1, again. Grr.

I just realized, again, that I go back to school Monday, too. I hate Calculus...

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    anyways guys i got to go now so seeya all soon

i'm THE ninja zombie XD

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    HOLY CARP!!
    I'm so shocked I've forgotten how to spell.
    There's been no rp-ing since I left, wow!
    Haha :P

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    It's because people realized they go back to school Monday and realized they procrastinated on HW, so they are going back and doing it and it's taking them awhile.
    BTW, I know you weren't trying to make me fail, but it means similar to what I was going for, and I was trying to say fail as much as possible fail.

Jason C

The Alt that got away...
    Years
  • 1. i gotta go visit with Gramma for a while... when i come back well start it. i need to go to sleep early tonight, and it will be dropped for tomorrow due to me nnot coming on for homework purposes. BLEEPIT!! i dont like thinking about school!!! *rubs eyes* *to self* come on Silv, no crying...
    You know what'll make all your troubles go away? 4 words.
    Zombie video game overdose.
    Seriously.
    Resistance 2, Uncharted: Drake's fortune, Wolfenstein and Dead Space have been fun. Makes you so scared you have to look behind you everytime you go outdoors after dark if you have played any of the games after 2 am. ^_^
    I have played through all of them this december. Scared as hell, but atleast I don't think about my IRL problems. xp

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Guess PC is gonna be a bit boring over the next few weeks then with everyone going back to school.
    When I go back expect to see alot less of me, it's my final year so it's gonna be hectic

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    2. Yeah but I don't mind, gotta try my hardest if I wanna be a Cop.

Oh yeah, forgot you go back around the same time as me, according to my mate we go Back on the last Thursday of January

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    4. No, no I haven't.
    Not a bit.
    Haven't even had the slightest inclination to go swimming.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i aint been swimming in a while now lol

oh hey guys i'm back

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back