• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Thanks... *Eats them*

....I remember everything now....

The person..who stabbed me... they hypnotized me...

(Awesome, thanks for the reset. and Silver, Don't be like that.... Let's finish this one up fast....and then we can take a break from the RPing for a while)

EDIT: (OOC: I read that a bit... and you already hijacked this thread once.)

Meracle

Lesser Fellpool
    Years
  • 4. (I'll read FT, I promise!! ... Eventually...)
    (But, Holo, this one isn't gonna end anytime soon. You know it doesn't end til we rescue Rose, and you also know i have a few events lined up before that.)

Hypnotized you? That's possible?

(Thanks for putting me back on the even numbers!!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

Apprantely so... They told me to forget everything....and then..they stabbed me for some reason. I don't know why they did that, though.

(OOC: This thread has already had a pokemon hijack. if you count that magna one.)

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

(OOC: What is with you and your crazy animes?)

....That guy...it seems to be the same person... who hypnotized the singer...

I wonder what his goal could be.

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
    Years

IT'S NOT AN ANIME SERIES D:

It's a video game series. For the GBA, DS, and PSP (though the remakes of the DS/GBA games are on the PSP, plus another game coming out for the PSP).

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010

(OOC: The PSP is terrible.)

Yes.. That's the one... I don't know much.. but she was hypnotized into asking the guy for his instrument... then, the next thing she knew of she was surrounded by these dark cloud things..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back