• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    10. i meant Ros's username suggestion XD feel free to name your pet that~ but make sure its the red color~[/s'

i dont think its Reddo, based on sentence structure. and Reddo also wasnt a disciple of Jordmeister, i think.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Derodero~ <333 I had a feeling it was you, but because I have a lack of confidence I was hesitant on it.

Ooouh. Okay. xDD

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Yes. I thought of it this morning. He is now officially Derodero~ <3

Going shopping. BBL~

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    3. yay~ i didnt go off track with me analyzations of sentence structures~ *is always able to tell Dogboy's alts immediately due to that*

GRAH. rl mommy is obsessed with this French singing baby doll and its driving me nuts!!!

Virgilio

I'm da cool gai!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    That was also the PPC I hosted, Dero D: I'm forgotten again, orz.
    Wait, you did? Oh, sorry 'bout that, bro. ;;

And yeah, you guys are correct. You fail for taking such a lot of time, though. 'k, kiddin'. xD;

So, how's my sentence construction thing, Silv? :3

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    5. perfect. but i knew you were someone id at least talked to before the first time you called me Silv~ im really observant. its easy to figure out little bits like that~

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    7. the spam problem is prolly coz mods dont come here often, so people thin they can get away with it. *knows the regulars try to keep things in line tho*

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

And alas, I am now back. Now I should probably go and actually finish creating my Neopet. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm a "bro"? /but I'm a girl ;; //loves misleading genders

I just got back from playing Kirby Air Ride (best Kirby game ever, at least until "Epic Yarn" comes out o3o) and Pokemon Rumble (they need a sequel to this).

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Omg, Kirby Air Ride! My sister and RL friend Alyssa used to play that game for hours on end~

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I really only played City Trial. xD I had all the boxes gold in that one (except for one or two purple ones. one of them being beating King Dedede in less than a minute.)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That's one of mine, and I forgot the other two XD

City Trial's my best place. I love getting power-ups and Hydra |D

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Aye~ It's one of my best places as well. Getting both Dragoon and Hydra are fun, aye~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back