• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Yeah. I've seen the first two, but I haven't seen the third one yet.

/should really see about visiting some of her other music that on her iPod sometime. >_>;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Speaking of your music, your sig song is really addicting. I actually need to figure out how to put a song in mine >.<

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Isn't it isn't it?! I have only listened to the song on my iPod 96 times, but on my laptop 15794768945346 times. XD;

[.sound=titleofsong]urlofsong.youcanuploadoneonfileden[./sound]

Pretty much that without the . XD Though in order to make the sound bar shorter you have to use CSS.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Arigato! But I think I'll probably wait on it for awhile, sadly. I wanna do that shortened thing and put it in the actual pic, but... as you said: that's CSS territory. /has no clue nor the patience to learn it atm :P

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

XDD It took me forever to be able to shorten it to a square. I knew how to shorten it to the buttons before the song name long before, but I learned the square just a little before I left to New York.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Grawr... if I have time. That's gonna probably be my big line for the year starting sometime in August. Still, I intend to learn how to do CSS sometime this year.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

It's a little easier when you get the hang of it? XD I tend to copy-paste past CSS that I did though these days.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Whoever invented the copy/paste features is amazing. I want to meet them someday or, if they be dead, go back in time and thank them. And invest in them. And become rich, so that someday I could someday have the resources I need to complete my plans of world conquest! >:3

(Who am I kidding? I'm too lazy to run the world. I'd leave that to trusted lackies subordinates partners)

Last edited:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

My brother claims that someday he's going to take over the world. He's quite smart.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Meh. I used to be smart enough, until I found out laziness and friends were more fun than school and stuff. ('-')b

Still, if your bro does take over the world, ask him if I could be in charge of his police force! I'm actually a really good strategist and leader when need be :D /is boasting because every time he plays a game requiring strategy he always wins

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Aye, same here. XDD My brother manages to do that and keep straight A's though. ;_;

XD I'll be sure to tell 'im that!

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I literally did NOTHING this past year and managed mostly A's with a few B's, and I took Calculus and Physics! :P

Granted, Physics was easy since we didn't really do anything but once in awhile. The teacher had the college prof philosophy: You guys are old enough and responsible enough. I'm not really gonna teach you unless you ask for help, and I expect you to know the material for test days. I got pretty good at Dino Run and Robot Magical Unicorn Attacks! in that class, though.... My skill has probably gotten crappy again, though. Haven't played in a few months.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Heya, Redd! What's up?

Your boss is playing Neopets methinks. As for Zeffy, I can't say. We haven't talked in awhile.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hiya, Silv~! Have fun with CoS.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well, there is a Neopets game, but I don't exactly know how to describe them. I guess they're sorta like Pokemon but not really? I dunno...... Perhaps you could try Wikipedia?

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Virtual Pets, pretty much.

/back on Neopets, but swears that she's really only on to play Turmac Roll. XD;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I dunno about it. Is it like an MMO? I'm debating heaily on trying it out, and, if it's just a bunch of games or like Adventure Quest, I don't think so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back