• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Water, please

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Water is obviously a very important thing for each and every single one of us. I wonder, though, how much water do we each consume on a daily basis? An easy way to know if you're properly hydrated, for those who may not know, is to check your urine; clear urine signifies hydration, whereas yellow urine means you could go for a little more of the good stuff.

Personally, I've been really at staying hydrated, but I've started to sleep with a bottle of water next to me every night, and I aim for at LEAST five glasses a day.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've been pretty good about my water lately, but I've also been really into smoothies. There's this great smoothie place on campus and...yeah. lol I don't go out of my way to have five glasses or any certain amount of water each day, but I usually have a glass in the morning, before bed, and with at least one of my meals during the day. So not the best at keeping up, but not the worst.

My pee isn't stank ass yellow, if that's what you're wondering btw.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ehh when Arizona tea is on always on sale and 2-liters are only $.89 I kinda forgo the straight water. I mean I drink a lot of fluids, which I'm sure is good for me in some respects, there's just better tasting options than water haha

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I love water. I drink a lot of it. Although I need to gain a couple pounds so I need to lay off water a little bit to drink something with more calories.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I don't drink too much water because I don't want to go out and buy water and we don't have a purifier on our fridge anymore. However my urine is always crystal clear because I drink diet caffeine free soda which is basically just water, food coloring, flavors, and a preservative. I also like to drink Arnold Palmer and some store was having a sale a little bit back and now I've been drinking a big jug of that every 2 or 3 days.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I drink a lot of Sparkling Ice flavored water which is literally one of the greatest drinks on the face of this earth. No added sugars and has a butt load of nutrients, I drink about one of them a day. Because I also work out 5 days a week, I also consume a lot of water that way as well. I've also been eliminating sod from diet - finally - so I expect to drink more water as a substitute with each passing day.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I've been pretty bad with water the last few years and most of the liquid I've been drinking is more juice than anything which isn't the greatest. I used to drink a lot when I played sports, but since I stopped playing regularly, the amount of water I drank decreased.
    This year especially I've started drinking as much water as I can. Started slowly to with a few glasses and now I'm hitting about 4 glasses a day - hopefully it'll get better. It's a good thing since I'm starting to feel less horrible health-wise.

Years
  • I drink lots of water, It's the best when the day it's hot. With ice, Or just when I need to drink something. It's great for me, I started to drink lots of water last year and I get used to it.

Yeah, last year I started drinking a lot more water than I had in previous years for some reason, and now I drink a ton of water regularly. I have no clue why haha.

I'm trying not to drink as much soda as I have in the past, so I recently switched to flavored sparkling water, which is still pretty good imo.

Sir Codin

I've been drinking more water than usual lately because I need to lose some weight.

The tap around where I live is awful though, so I use zero-calorie water flavor squirts.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I really like water, so I tend to drink a lot of it. I don't keep track of how much I drink, but I think I generally stay pretty well hydrated. I often have issues with dehydration when I travel, though, especially if I go to countries where water is harder to come by.

Years
  • My 2014 new years resolution was to drink more water. I still go some days without drinking enough water but for the most part I'm better than before.

I don't drink too much water because I don't want to go out and buy water and we don't have a purifier on our fridge anymore.

If your tap water is so bad that you feel the need to buy bottled water you might be interested in water bobble or similar.

Years
  • Recently, I have become a hard drinker of water. I'm not sure why, but I've been noticing that I drink four glasses in an hour, AND, while drinking, some of it comes out of my mouth. (it's kinda disturbing to others, i feel bad about it right now)

Years
  • My 2014 new years resolution was to drink more water. I still go some days without drinking enough water but for the most part I'm better than before.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I try to drink more water but it's always the bland taste that somewhat puts me off. Really need to make drinking water more of a habit.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I drink at least 3 liters a day; I had a couple of hospital visits in the past and I sure don't want that to happen ever again.

All I add to it is some citrus, to make it taste like something.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I pretty much sip water throughout the whole day; at the beginning of work I fill up a liter sized water bottle and get it close to empty before the time I leave. Water's mainly my choice drink, but sometimes I'll have some orange juice to compensate for fluid intake or, depending on the situation, milk. I'd say I stay fairly hydrated lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2015
    We can't live without water.
    Water is our mother. Because Life was birth from Water.
    Water are so great.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't drink water enough I'll admit. When I'm at work I normally have at least one large cup of our sweet tea and the occasional water (and the less occasional coffee) and that's where I am most of the time these days haha. But when I'm at home I'll drink water if there is nothing else or I just feel like it. And when I'm at restaurants I'll always have water. Pretty much grew up that way and I don't see myself diverting from that at all.

Back