• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ways to cheat the PokéWalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    I decided to jot down a few numbers to see how many steps I could get while playing RB2 expert drums. I started with 0 steps.
    First I played 'Mountain Song' and got ~500.
    Next I played 'Push Push Lady Lightning' and it went up to ~1000, netting me another 500 or so.
    After that I played 'The Hockey Theme' by Neil Peart. Got about 200 steps.
    Finally I played the entire 7 song album 'Moving Pictures' by Rush. After all the songs were over I checked my Pokewalker and I had ~6200 steps, so I got around 5000 steps there.

Actually, inbetween songs 6 and 7 on the album I went to Pizza Hut and got some Spicy BBQ Wings.

From now on when I want to "cheat" the Pokewalker, i'll just play some drums.

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    To make SURE this would work (placing pokewalker on top of lamp) I put one of my crappy lego guys on top of it first. Left the lamp on fir 5 days. When i came back, he was melted. "Hmmm this wont work.)

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
    I usually just leave it in my pocket all day from morning to night, when i drive to my friend's house and we got to the groceries store it gives me a lot of steps! But when i cheat it out i just move it in a circular way with my fingers, it ALWAYS WORKS (NEVER, EVER! FAILS!!) just clock wise/counter clock wise with my fingers. I don't know if I explain myself, but to me, it never fails.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    I was thinking of tying a string around my dog's leg and hooking the Pokewalker on there, but then I thought he might chew it off. I don't want my Misdreavus to be consumed by my dog~

Midnight the umbreon

I am the Darkness...
    Years
    XDDDD
    found my walker, it was in my bed sheets.
    i was about to wash them.
    lucky me =3
    im glad i made this thread.
    Lol, this is for anyone who has a lil brother that has a button up pocket:
    Put your walker in your lil brothers pocket, and button tha pocket up, and let him run around. then when he takes a nap, get it out of his pocket XD
    see how many watts you got.
    OMG AHHHHH *head blows up* XD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    OR you could walk around with it like your supposed to..
    Some people don't have the time to walk around all day. Like at school or at work or in a car or on a bus. I keep my Walker in my pocket or bookbag at school and I only get around 4000 in 11 to 12 hours. But hunting season is right around the corner. That should get me tons of stuff.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Anyone considered taping it on the wheels og your bike? I taped mine at an old veteran train that have a station 10 minutes from my house... Easy steps :P now, during summer, if it dont rain I keep it on the train for weeks before I take it off. Noone notice it either :P

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I been playign basket ball today which got me 4k steps. Plus I walked down a rocky nature trail which got another 2k. The Fan trick just in 2 hours or so I got 14k steps.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    I just do a lasso. Tie string around it tightly, swing around like a lasso. It's even entertaining for the first five minutes!

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Anybody else remember the Pokémon Pikachu commercial with the kid sitting on top of the dryer?

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    i dont cheat i just play tag with fast people and attach it to my shoe. i get like 30 watts a min.

Tsudo

The dark trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    I have work from 8 til 12 in the mornings, i get around 7000 steps there.

Idk i dont really cheat, i actually walk with it. Hehe.

Years
    i've only read the first page or two but im going to try the fan thing .. with a ceiling fan and a desk/table fan ... i doubt ill ever get as many steps as i did working though. 30-40k steps a day i worked at a gas station mostly 2pm-10pm then walked until 2-4 am every day sadly i got dismissed 4 days after getting my SS :( if noones tried that dog thing.. ill do it i have 2 dogs that do nothing but run around all the time

I'm also a survivalist so I'm always on an adventure somewhere i rarely "cheat" and if i do its to get 10w to catch a pokemon i dont have yet :) in which i just move my arm in a circular motion by my elbow does the same motion as the fan but its painful =\

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back