• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weight clash!!, Chubby vs. Skinny!, girls vote =P.

What is more attractive for ya?

• Chubby is more hot!!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Skinny is the best!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • i can't tell the difference between both, so both!

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • ''normal'' weight, if such thing exist XD

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

seraphim

Seraphim
Years
  • i'm 130 or so...i'm huggable and nice...the only problem is, i'm slightly crazy... which explains my lack of a girlfriend... not evil/violent crazy, just...different/wierd type...and i have friends of similar insanity...for example, one of tthem spent the whole world history class flopping his arm on a desk singing "la la la la la" apparently pretending that the arm was a fish that had washed ashore and was flopping around to his rythmic tune...(?) i do things that are similar, but they don't seem strange to me, because i'm the one doing it

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • seraphim said:
    i'm 130 or so...i'm huggable and nice...the only problem is, i'm slightly crazy... which explains my lack of a girlfriend... not evil/violent crazy, just...different/wierd type...and i have friends of similar insanity...for example, one of tthem spent the whole world history class flopping his arm on a desk singing "la la la la la" apparently pretending that the arm was a fish that had washed ashore and was flopping around to his rythmic tune...(?) i do things that are similar, but they don't seem strange to me, because i'm the one doing it

Thats not wierd or different, that's just craving attention. Every has that, some just express it more than others.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Couldn't care less. It doesn't matter. I voted normal though because, yeah, there's no such thing as normal as everyone is different thus... oh nvm. Just in the middle is my preferable guy, but I. DON'T. CARE.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
  • well i like normal chicks ;) but if i had 2 choose between and unattractable normal weight chick and a large good attituded chick i would go for the chick with a good attitude ;)

Back