• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen weird elite four!!!!!!

It@chi Bl@st

Lone Trainer
Years
  • did you realized that Bruno's and Lance's of the elite four pokemon in gsc has a lower level than in rby? why did the makers of gsc put lower levels? this is weird for me! how about you?

Years
  • What are you talking about? Of course you can get to level 50 before reaching the Elite Four in any game without cheating or the usage of Rare Candies. The thing is though, you'd have to be willing to devote a lot of time doing so...

That and the Elite Four of Hoenn do take longer to get to than the other Elite Four's. That, and you're required to meet (and maybe capture) one legendary beforehand in Hoenn. (only exception is possibly Suicune in Crystal)

Last edited:

Libra Dyne

Imaginator
    Years
  • because in gsc its harder to lvl up, for some anyway. like in ruby my zangoose that i used for awhile left at lvl 28. then befor the elite four i trained him to 66 in about 3 days

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • Actually the Elite Four in FR/LG is the hardest.Their Pokemon are over Lv.65.But this is Metal/Color Genoration Games.
    Although Lance's 2 Dragonair from RBY Evolved into Dragonite but are at lower Levels.Not to mention that Dragonite Evolves at Level 55.But if his Pokemon were that strong it would take a while to beat him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2006
    hmmm what would be the BEST version when the emerald and diamond come out?

.::Tsunami::.

.::Not What It Seems::.
    Years
  • Shadow of heroes said:
    Actually the Elite Four in FR/LG is the hardest.Their Pokemon are over Lv.65.But this is Metal/Color Genoration Games.
    Although Lance's 2 Dragonair from RBY Evolved into Dragodite but are at lower Levels.Not to mention that Dragonite Evolves at Level 55.But if his Pokemon were that strong it would take a while to beat him.
    yeah but i deafeated them on my first go

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Haunter Master said:
    my mom playd to mohagany and had lv 53! feraligatr
    Wow she ether cheated or trained for a really long time. my reasoning for low level elite fours is because there is Kanto you have to go through. But I did have a Pokemon in level 60(Feraligatr) when I approached the E4

~Dark Venusaur

It@chi Bl@st

Lone Trainer
    Years
  • Well, my typhlosion reached at level 55 when i reached at the E4 in my Crystal version... I didn't cheated or trained my pokemon very long... If his mom has the G/S version then, she must have used the duplicate cheat to multiply her rare candies...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you guys always accuse others cheating if they're at a higher level at an early part of the game? Man, it's always possible the person was just dedicated to training ya know!

But... That's nothing. Before I reached a gym in the Hoenn Region, I always capture a pair of all possible Pokémon at the time, and level them up to a certain level. (1st gym = 15, 2nd gym =20, 3rd gym = 25, etc.)

You guys have any idea how long that takes???

Eventually, I'd have a pair of each Pokémon at level 60 by the time I reach the Elite Four... (this was on Ruby)

megame

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    i was once stuck at ice cave i played it all the time and after finnaly getting to the other side my faralgator was lv 74

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • megame said:
    i was once stuck at ice cave i played it all the time and after finnaly getting to the other side my faralgator was lv 74
    That happend to alot of people. They get stuck somewhere and all they do is train there Pokemon. I did this once so I should know.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2006
    That's true but, it's very hard and long to reach at Lv. 50 and above. In the R/B/Y, I got stuck in Victory Road and my Pokemon reach at level 70.

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • It is kind of easy to that when you are in the begining of the game but it gets hard. Because the Pokemon are in higher levels and you might have to use 2 of the same move to knock it out. Then you start to struggle and if you lose all of your HP and items then you are screwed. But thats a good thing because you can get out of the cave and go to a Pokemon center.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Back