• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Weird Pokémon so far

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Charmeleon was Dragon-like, Tsutaja is just a snake with limbs.

Gentleman... (Spy from TF2)

Spoiler:

I'm just kidding...Here is the real one... There is a Myth with a Winged Snake you know...
    Spoiler:

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    First, Munna.

Then the creepy black/white thing that looks like a girl... I think It's going to be Ghost/Normal.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • Munna, Gear, Hihidaruma, Desukan and gothic girl are very weird.

PS: My imagination or the green thing looks a little bit like Rotom?

EDIT: It was my imagination

Last edited:

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • I have to agree with what others have been saying about that gothic girl tower looking monster. Very creepy. I'm going to avoid that one at all costs.

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • All the ones revealed after The set of munna, hihidaruma, ect. i hate. they are all so..... -vomits-

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Munna and Mijumaru. I still find it hard to believe that they are actually official Pokemon designs, despite them being officially announced.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I'm happy to say that I don't find any of them too weird. I try to adjust to seeing them before deciding.

That said, there are two that are truly off putting. The Sarcophagus. It just seems like an odd idea. However, I do think that I may turn out to really like it. Only time will tell. The second is Tsutarja. I just think it looks terrible. I've never truly hated a Pokemon design before, but Tsutarja looks so ugly I was forced to.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I don't even understand Munna. What is it supposed to be anyway? Oh, and why are there flowers on it?

I also don't like Desukan. It's a Sarcophagus? I guess it'd be cool if maybe it had an evolution having to do with a Mummy! Like a pre-evo, or even a split one?

Eh, they'll grow on me I guess.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
  • I only dislike 2.

I love them all! Well, maybe not. 2 of them are weird...Munna and the weird gothic one. They're both very odd concepts to me. I mean, they aren't disgusting, but the gothic one reminds me of a Fakemon for some reason. Besides that, I love all of them! Especially Mijumaru's evolution!!!

Back