• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird things you used to eat when you were younger

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • I used to dunk pickled onion flavoured crisps (potato chips to those who don't know) in milk. And drink vinegar.

Not as weird as my brother's friend who refused to eat anything but dog biscuits for breakfast.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I used to mix orange soda a root beer...
    I don't know why, I remember it being pretty nasty though, not that it stopped me. xD

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • I have biten my dogs tail when i was a baby. o.o. then my dog bite me in my neck. xD. Payback time!////.\\\\\. xD

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I also used to eat the odd bit of play-dough, i remember it having quite a salty taste...
    I have eaten paper and when i was really young i though coloured paper had different flavours

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
  • When I was younger I used to grab a glass of cold water and a bag of Skittles, then pour all the Skittles into the glass, mixing it up and drinking it. It's surprisingly refreshing and tasty, but the best part is when you've drank it all. The Skittles left at the bottom of the glass are all soft from the water and very pleasant to chew on. I really feel like making a Skittle glass now.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I never really ate anything unusual (I'm a boring person ;D) but my younger cousin - six years my junior - used to eat snails, slugs and worms in the garden. Yeah. Nice.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    When I was about 3 I tried Ketchup and Baked Beans.

Never again.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • When I was little I use to eat Orange and Purple Crayons because I was stupid back then. but now I eat French Fires with Vanilla Ice Cream (thats what I mainly order in McDonalds)

:t354:TG

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
  • The only thing I can think of is that I liked dipping my popcorn into my drink. It was usually either orange juice or Sprite... I preferred the soda.

Salted Kool-aid.
    Just when you've seen it all.....

If you're talking about Kool-Aid drink mix with salt mixed in, my ex-friend ate that a lot.

Last edited:

Akiko

Banned
    Years
  • As i remember. I used to eat pens and pencils. I really look like a jerk when i was a kid. But still. I know everyone eats something when they were young. Because our Knowledge is not yet complete.. That's why we usually eat some weird things. I've also remember that i used to eat Chocolate plastics or any plastic that i always saw. And my parents always scold me. I know that they would scold me because plastic have some bad characteristics on it and it might poison me. Atlist my parents are supportive. Im just a kid. And every kid does anything!.

Akiko.

Back