• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Username Problem

Do You Like Being Todoroki

• Yes

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • WHAT, IM TODOROKI

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    whats is Todoroki? that's an easy question to answer.. it means you, me, and everyone in the forum..

greetz: Todoroki :P

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    No, um, really it hasn't been. O.O" But Pokecommunity is my homepage so when it said Poketodoroki I flipped out!

Everyone in the forum? Seriously?

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It'll be sooooo funny to see who really posted these comments. 8D

Well, of course you wouldn't know, Mr. Todoroki. This is all just a dream~

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I don't know about you, but I think this is funny., I am going to start screen shooting.

~Buoysel

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I think I have to take a break from PC for today... all this white is seriously causing eye issues, if I have anything develop from this, I'm totally billing PC with the eye doctor bill, lol. There's a reason I avoid white forum layouts :P Ever hear of light sensitivity? :)

Buoysel

Years
    Todoroki said:
    I think I have to take a break from PC for today... all this white is seriously causing eye issues, if I have anything develop from this, I'm totally billing PC with the eye doctor bill, lol. There's a reason I avoid white forum layouts :P Ever hear of light sensitivity? :)

VAMPIRE!!!!!

lol j/k

Does this mean that we still have to follow the rules?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Todoroki said:
    VAMPIRE!!!!!

lol j/k

Does this mean that we still have to follow the rules?

todoroki iz beond d rulz. 2 gd 4 d rulz.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Todoroki said:
    It's a bland April fools joke, todoroki was a banned hacker or something.

I ♥ the way I got a bad rep over this, anonymously of course, as always is the case.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    I would laugh if one of us just went on in a rant to themselves pertending to be other people; then when the pranks over their post count will be like infinity.

Buoysel

Years
    Todoroki said:
    I would laugh if one of us just went on in a rant to themselves pertending to be Todoroki people; then when the pranks over their post count will be like infinity.

Oh cool random rant, this is awesome;

I totality hate the money, cause like ever time I want something, I don't have enough money, and then I'm all depressed cause I can't buy what I want, and sometimes I don't even have enough money to buy the stuff I need.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back