• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Username Problem

Do You Like Being Todoroki

• Yes

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • WHAT, IM TODOROKI

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    *is embarrassed* I logged on and it took me like, 10 minutes to catch on. Nice April Fools joke, PC... or should I say, PokeTodoroki, staff ^.^

celuthea
    It's ok. Sometimes the Staff pulls stuff that takes a while to get used to. So don't feel bad about it. ^_^

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    todoroki?

im not sure if its just me but every single person whos posted's name cums up as todoroki :\
    might be my computer or a minor forum glitch, any1 having the same problems?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Welcome to the wonderful world that is: PC's April Fools Joke. :D
    Click here for a thread about people's opinions and their theories/what's happened.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    HOLY CRAP. At first I thought somebody hacked my account, then I remembered what day it was. This is HILARIOUS. I can't tell who's who!! xDDDD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I still think this is just a weird username problem. Maybe PC has been hacked.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, it's definitely the conficker virus that has hit PC at last :(

Sorry, we hope it'll clear up but..

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I have lost the counting of how many todoroki threads I have merged with this one already XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back